**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unusual Updates

Hi,
So it's been 3.5 years since I started playing this game...but recently on playstore the game has made me update it 2 tyms...both of which are as big as the total size of the game itself...kindly fix this...I mean the updates used to be as big as a mere update of 200 mb but suddenly there is a spike and still asking fir more updates....please see into it...I'm writing this because I'm facing storage issues in my device...I cannot afford this update but u can't even afford loosing this game...it is the large part of my life...and is something pretty important to me.....(the most important thing, frankly speaking)

Comments

• Options
    EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Drenlin said:

Try deleting the game and reinstalling.seems the updates compound over time and a clean version will be smaller

Agree with above, I've done it a couple of times. The only issue is that you have to log in and wait for the download time.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

How much storage is your game taking up? I'm on Android as well and my game is 1.5GB which is normal.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    I was using island app that allowed me to play my mini without switching accounts. After the mini update 2 weeks ago it ruined the app and now i cant play on it 🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★

I was using island app that allowed me to play my mini without switching accounts. After the mini update 2 weeks ago it ruined the app and now i cant play on it 🤦‍♂️

isnt that against tos?
  • Options
    Samanyu_8 said:

Hi,
    So it's been 3.5 years since I started playing this game...but recently on playstore the game has made me update it 2 tyms...

What new update ?
    30.1 was regular monthly update for March (yes there is an update monthly for all the new monthly content in game every month, it was avail at end of Feb).
    And then was an optional (and only on Android at that, just for beginner players) mid-update that was a week later.
    Hasn’t been another update in 3 weeks as far as I know.