**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1 Year In The Contest

I have been playing for exactly one year now. I have 100% every thing up to act 5 and completed act 6 along with 7.1. I’m free to play and never used suicides. How do you think I did for a year

1 Year In The Contest 91 votes

Very good
85%
DrZolaTristanTerraSungjYoMovesLvernon15OnmixyuwSix_strings6MoosetiptronicMrmarvel123Raichu626MysterioRockyshockyPin_the_AvengerPGT17RookiieRockypantherxHarvesterofSorrowLuke9523Dart1981 78 votes
Above average
5%
cx23433StarKillerVIIdarthlord44ChaosMax1012Jasper_H 5 votes
Average
1%
Cowabunga 1 vote
Below average
1%
anaLysis_ 1 vote
Terrible
6%
VceeJuggerNotSkyLord7000HoitadoValentinos13Invicta_Hellion 6 votes

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Terrible
    Sorry I thought I clicked the top one

Very Good
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Very good
    I feel personally attacked.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Very good
    Godspeed mate.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Very good
    Incredible, well done
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Very good
    Me who’s been playing for about 2 years, and hasn’t done act 6 yet 🥺
  • Zoom123Zoom123 Posts: 28
    Wow didn’t realise I had done that well but I guess it is easier to progress nowadays as resources are much more available than when the game was first released
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Very good
    On my normal, F2P account, which I have been playing pretty slowly for probably 4ish years total (I started pretty soon after the game came out but had to take a break here and there), I am TB with maybe 12ish 5/65 and maybe 7 R2 6*. I have explored 4/6 variants, Acts1-5 and 7.1, LOL, Completed Act 6 (who has the time to explore that or Abyss honestly), and done pretty well for myself.

On my alt account that I created about 3-4 months ago, I am literally fighting the Collector as we speak. This kind of progression took me like 3-4 years on my main account because Uncollected didn't even exist for a few years and the "economy of the game" (don't @ me, Kabam likes using this word a lot but it does apply here) has drastically changed since then.

That being said, you have still done a crazy good job with the time you've had.
  • UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55
    Very good
    your account is hurting me. And ive been playing for a year 2 but my luck is as rare as mordo attacking
  • TheLegionMasterTheLegionMaster Posts: 380 ★★★
    Very good
    Bruh. I’ve been playing free to play for about 4 years, and my 5* roster is just now reaching the level of power that yours has. How did you get there so fast?
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    Very good
    Ouch
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Very good
    R u sure it's just 1 year? U r roster looks like it can accomplish anything but how did u get exactly all the champs u need to progress fast 😮
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Very good
    My account is only 20 days younger than yours but it's not even close to your lvl.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Very good
    You don't have to tell us how you did it. It's obvious. You got a 6* groot and immediately won the game.
  • Zoom123Zoom123 Posts: 28
    KRoNX1 said:

R u sure it's just 1 year? U r roster looks like it can accomplish anything but how did u get exactly all the champs u need to progress fast 😮

Definitely 1 year I just got very lucky with my pulls

• swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Crazy how fast a newer roster can grow now days. I started in 2016, have a fairly big roster and it took a dang long time to grow that. Now people can start and beat lots of content and grow quick. Nice work for a year man
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Very good
    My roster hit 1 year a month ago but has only 2 6* r2 and 4 5* r5