**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Switching placeholder alliances between war seasons

We have noticed that more and more alliances in the game (mostly landing in masters and P1) are using placeholder alliances to switch out to, every season. This causes match making to be messed up for the alliances which dont indulge in such a practice. This has been happening for months and increasing to the point where rewards and the tier we lane in gets impacted.I am sure Kabam can easily figure this out. Some alliances are literally changing upper case to lower case characters for their 2 alliances and leave like 5 secondary accounts in the other alliance.
I messaged Kabam last month to ask about it and didn’t get a reply. Seems like it’s not considered to be cheating and a valid strategy? Thoughts ?

Comments

• Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    This has been happening since season one and kabam doesn't care. Kabam has shown for years that they don't care if cheating is rampid in war. Don't forget the eight seasons of forcing prestige wars down our throats. Piloting has been done since season 1 and nothing from kabam. They banned pilots/mercs for act 7 but they have done nothing to war, it's a shame. If you want a fair game mode, look elsewhere my friend, kabam doesn't care enough to make war fair and about only skill.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,426 ★★★★★
    Gregdagr8 said:

This has been happening since season one and kabam doesn't care. Kabam has shown for years that they don't care if cheating is rampid in war. Don't forget the eight seasons of forcing prestige wars down our throats. Piloting has been done since season 1 and nothing from kabam. They banned pilots/mercs for act 7 but they have done nothing to war, it's a shame. If you want a fair game mode, look elsewhere my friend, kabam doesn't care enough to make war fair and about only skill.

It's not that they don't care, it's that it's not against the rules. Using peoples logic on this, I can't move to a lower alliance to take a break from the game and then move back up. Until Kabam can find a solution to it, swapping alliances is perfectly within the rules.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★

Gregdagr8 said:

It's not that they don't care, it's that it's not against the rules. Using peoples logic on this, I can't move to a lower alliance to take a break from the game and then move back up. Until Kabam can find a solution to it, swapping alliances is perfectly within the rules.
    Switching alliances is not against the rules. My comments were about numerous other cheats and kabam doing nothing. It's obvious kabam can now catch pilots/mercs for act 7 but completely refuse to do it in war. And it's so sad. If war was a completely fair game mode, it would be great. I play in masters, p1, and p2. So I'm not talking about low tier wars, I'm talking about high tier wars. Just ban all these cheaters please.
  • Options
    manastemanaste Posts: 5

Gregdagr8 said:

Its not about one person moving to a lower war rating alliance but more like > 25 members moving to the same alliance in a lower war tier without their war rating being balanced.