Options

What Did You Do For the Levelup Event?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
I havent made any levelups the past few levelups(or at least any of note.)

After using quite literally all my units, i could finally pull someone i was really pumped about who i also had the t4cc to take up!

This guy went from r1-4.

Comments

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Nice!

I r5'd the Torch I got from Odin's nexus. Now I have 0 science t4cc, and the rest are in overflow.

On the bright side, that pretty much guarantees I'll get CapIW or Ibom in the next few crystals.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Imma take Hulkbuster to r5 later tonight when I finish this English paper 😤

Next level up event: Namor to r5

Level up event after: Possibly one of the buffed champs to r5/6r2 OR Void

Several Level up events after: 6* CGR/Cable/Torch/New Mystic to r3??? (Depends on t5cc luck)
  • Options
    Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Used the level up to pop a generic and take my Hyperion to R3
    Once I get the catalysts and iso, he'll go to r4
    Honestly I thought he wasn't that great but realised that as a r3 he could take down winter Soldier so much faster than some of my r4s
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Didn't have enough iso or any iso for that matter.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Now I have this Corvus for AQ and my unduped r2 for AW!

KM was my first r4 months ago, so this is a hit nostalgic, but I have been wanting to do it for a while now! He joins Mags, Apoc, Cap, Doom, Guardian and Voodoo as my r5s!!!
  • Options
    Did I miss it?
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★

Ranked many of them ..but a special one ..which i will post later .
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Ngl I like her more and more each time I use her
  • Options
    Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Crcrcrc said:

Ngl I like her more and more each time I use her

Ha imagine not having any t5 basic or t2 alpha to rankup a champion!
    7.1 exploration has me in an ISO drought, and I have 4 t5 basic and 2 t2 alpha in the overflow and I'm only lvl 54, so I can't r3 anyone and I don't have any iso please help
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★
    Dont Have ISO for lvlup :( im 2% t5 mystic short on r3 Tigra

And @Masterpuff dunno if you read my guide :) but i litterally wrote about terrax last night and now I see him :P
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★

• Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Used the feature item store to get mutant t4. Been wanting to rank wolvie for a while but so many good mutants never enough t4. Had to choose between him or pro x, decided I'd better do him or I'd never get him up. Pro x will be my next when I can. Also duped 6* gambit and I'd like to get him up too.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Dont Have ISO for lvlup :( im 2% t5 mystic short on r3 Tigra

And @Masterpuff dunno if you read my guide :) but i litterally wrote about terrax last night and now I see him :P

Thats so helpful!! Thanks!
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★
    @Masterpuff i just said i need 2% t5cc for r3 xD guess what

• Options
    Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    r2ed my doom
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

• Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    My 17th 5/65 :)
  • Options
    Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    edited March 2021

First R2.

I am speed.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

@Rockypantherx : See, I put my money where my mouth is, with Rank Ups and materials

I don’t post about these things as much anymore because there’s always someone who will yell that because I am old and don’t post videos that they don’t believe that these characters that I take up are actually useful
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

@Rockypantherx : See, I put my money where my mouth is, with Rank Ups and materials

I don’t post about these things as much anymore because there’s always someone who will yell that because I am old and don’t post videos that they don’t believe that these characters that I take up are actually useful

Now that’s cool to see, especially the sig investment. Would love to get mine awakened.

I don’t think I’ll use her much, especially unawakened, since her utility is...well...practically non existent. But the damage is serious with Prof X and Emma. Emma who I have at R3, and prof X who I have at 5/65 and 6* 1/25. So it’s a convenient team.

It’s definitely more of a fun rank up, but I do love playing her, and as I said, I imagine she’ll get a hefty buff down the line with how powerful she should be
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

ESF said:

Now that’s cool to see, especially the sig investment. Would love to get mine awakened.

I don’t think I’ll use her much, especially unawakened, since her utility is...well...practically non existent. But the damage is serious with Prof X and Emma. Emma who I have at R3, and prof X who I have at 5/65 and 6* 1/25. So it’s a convenient team.

It’s definitely more of a fun rank up, but I do love playing her, and as I said, I imagine she’ll get a hefty buff down the line with how powerful she should be
    Remember I said this, for when you get her awakened: Sig 30 is all you need

Just craziness