**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hours of Play and Time Gone To Waste .... or Not? Tell me what you think

I'm both depressed and happy at the same time. Hours spent on Act 7 exploration, Credits to @Agent_X_zzz for his guide and tips, @StoNerd for telling me to grind some units out.

Rewards: Meh, okay I guess
25% skill t5cc absolutely useless, because I needed mystic for Doom
25% selector, obviously picked Mystic
6 star Nexus: Oh man, I should've kept my expectations low. Rulk, Sunspot, Morningstar. I picked Sunspot out of the 3. The thing is, I find Sunspot both fun to play and really difficult to play sometimes.

Well, that's all. Tell me what you think

Comments

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Berjibs said:

Wtf that nexus is pretty sick.

I got gamora, cyclops and sinister. I’d take any one of your champs. 😂

That must've hurt
  • Options

Should’ve picked rulk

Why is that? I felt Sunspot was the best in that, but I would like to know your opinion as well
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

Berjibs said:

Wtf that nexus is pretty sick.

I got gamora, cyclops and sinister. I’d take any one of your champs. 😂

That must've hurt
    All good was just happy to get TB via the selector. I picked gamora for early game nostalgia.

• Options

Sunspots playstyle makes him impractical and/or just annoying to use in nearly all endgame content. Only really useful for prestige and getting big numbers on WS. Rulk is a poor mans torch who is disgusting for aw and can be used in quite a lot of scenarios. (that I honestly like more than torch but I’m not dumb enough to say he’s better)

Lol, I already have a r5 torch. That was one reason I didn't pick him b/c I already had a mystic slayer
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

That’s a pretty dang good nexus

I don’t understand why that nexus hurt. Those sound like good rewards.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I think sunspot is a really good pull. And I have been in the same position of not getting the t5cc I wanted that was also mystic and was for doom as well. So you mirror me in that regard.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    that's a pretty banging nexus. id have taken rhulk probably. great for hazard shift and has really good damage overall
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    That's an awsome nexus, what are you complaining about? I got to choose between Superior Iron Man, Moon Knight and an OG cap dupe. Sunspot is great
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I probably would have chosen morningstar. But that's only because I already have her and want the dupe. Otherwise I'd go rulk.
  • Options
    Sorry if you guys misunderstood me about the "bad" nexus. I didn't necessarily mean it was bad, just a bit dumbfounded and disappointed because Susnpot would never really be my go to champ but he's still a banger
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Sorry if you guys misunderstood me about the "bad" nexus. I didn't necessarily mean it was bad, just a bit dumbfounded and disappointed because Susnpot would never really be my go to champ but he's still a banger

Should’ve picked MS then. :|
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Congrats !
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Should’ve done Rulk ngl
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Rhulk woulda been the best option for sure but still, grats on doctor doom to r3
  • Options

Rhulk woulda been the best option for sure but still, grats on doctor doom to r3

Thanks lol, but Doom ain't rank 3 yet. Only a 75% mystic t5cc
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Sungj said:

Sunspots playstyle makes him impractical and/or just annoying to use in nearly all endgame content. Only really useful for prestige and getting big numbers on WS. Rulk is a poor mans torch who is disgusting for aw and can be used in quite a lot of scenarios. (that I honestly like more than torch but I’m not dumb enough to say he’s better)

Lol all your arguments confirm is that you're either A) a terrible sunspot player, or B) Not that versed in end game content. Sunspot is very useful in AQ, I used sunspot regularly in map 7 and map 6. He's also great for lane clearing deep into act 6.3 and 6.4 even for some bosses like 6.2 kingpin. He can be broken in some act 7 lanes but to be fair most champions are great for at least some paths in act 7.
    He got a legends run title for 7.1 and has 100% all content in the game bruv he's very well versed in end game content
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Sungj said:

Lol all your arguments confirm is that you're either A) a terrible sunspot player, or B) Not that versed in end game content. Sunspot is very useful in AQ, I used sunspot regularly in map 7 and map 6. He's also great for lane clearing deep into act 6.3 and 6.4 even for some bosses like 6.2 kingpin. He can be broken in some act 7 lanes but to be fair most champions are great for at least some paths in act 7.
    Anyone can be used for that king pin, should have mentioned 6.3 nick fury, and also you should do your research first before assuming he isn’t well versed in endgame content. Dude completed abyss and 7.1 legends run. Sunspot is decent and has his place in the game, but Rhulk most certainly has more value.
  • Options

I think sunspot is a really good pull. And I have been in the same position of not getting the t5cc I wanted that was also mystic and was for doom as well. So you mirror me in that regard.

Lol, I'm really close to Variant 6 exploration, hopefully I get a mystic 25% t5cc out of that
  • Options
    t5cc: always useful in the future.
    Nexus: was a sick nexus... Rulk would be your best pick there. Either ways, not a waste of time.