**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your Crossbones?

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    For a long time it was 4* and 5* Colossus and Red Magneto. Was ticked off for years. Then they got buffed. So yay me!
  • hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Idk if this counts but everytime I pull a champ as a 6* I immediately pull them as a 5*. Also mojo
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,565 ★★★★★
    I don’t understand
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme. Got her as a 5* and then awakened her at the same day. Got a few natural sigs too over the months. I ranked her up to 5/65 then I got her as a 6* in January, after that I naturally awakened her a month ago.
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Sorcerer Supreme. Got her as a 5* and then awakened her at the same day. Got a few natural sigs too over the months. I ranked her up to 5/65 then I got her as a 6* in January, after that I naturally awakened her a month ago.

She is my first awakened 6*. And not complaining- she is great. Have her at just about every * level so she may be my Crossbones part 2.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Ghulk
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    A tie between iHulk and P2099.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    6* Gambit but I'm warming up to him these days.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Ragnathor: 5* sig 140 (all natural) + 6* sig 20
    He is *useless* 🙃
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Everyone but NF...😕...😢...😭. Ok, not everyone, but I simply can't pull him beyond a 4*.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Guardian. Awakened and took him to r5 and sig 200 with stones.

Had him for about two months like that, now I pull him once a week. Honestly one of the best investments ever made, so I shouldn't be complaining. Solos AQ apoc easily. Taken down AW bosses easily (when the matchup permits). Awesome in 7.1.

I've pulled him 4 times as a 5* since sig 200. Twice from login calendar cav shards. That's 1100 6* shards.

Now I have pulled him as a 6* (which is kind of meh since he needs his sig).

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    edited March 2021

This guy.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 240 ★★
    Gambit 5x from the current featured. That’s roughly 25% of the featured I’ve pulled. Sucks...
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Havok and sabretooth
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Psyloke
  • NumanNuman Posts: 276 ★★
    Red cyclopes and storm both at Sig 80
    On a positive note finally pulled nick
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    I love crossbones. He is actually pretty good. But need some value update. Hopefully soon. But his exceptional kit is perfect for Flow node. He can never crit. Every time he crit he gets a fury. But i think flow doesn't exhist anymore. Haven't palyed war in a year.
    https://youtu.be/GkukaWHhvBs
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    For me it's Domino. Got her to sig 80 from 9 crystals in a row
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I have over 20 5* duped more than 4 times, a few of them as examples:

And

Actually the highest dupe I think of is Ronin (7 times), yet I put in some skill sig stone already, thus not show up.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★

I’m sure we all have them - champions that we don’t want or need that seem to keep showing up on a recurring basis.

For me it is Crossbones - I’ve only been playing for 2/3 of year and only really been getting 5*’s for ~6 months, and I’m already on my 4th dupe of him. Been chasing NF and Aegon with dual class gems as well as any skill nexus crystals. Pulled him again today out of the cavalier daily skill nexus crystal. And still no NF or Aegon.

So who is it for you?

Sam boat too. Been hunting NF and Aegon for so long with these dual crystals. I'm starting to lose all hope :(
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    OG Ghost Rider for me
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    @Bishop wya

I have:
    A duped 2*(exclusive champ)
    A max sig 3*
    A max sig 4*
    A MAX SIG 5* (and ive pulled him 4 times since them)
    And a 6*
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    For me it's, Karnak his the only champion I have pulled in the Skill and Mutant crystal for the last 5 times however I don't hate him or dislike him. I'm actually planing to take him to r4 or 5 soon after Stealth suit I love him only thing I wish he had was better damage
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I have a lot of 60s and 80s all of them at r1. But this one here is the winner!

Edit:
    I wonder if he will get a buff, this time a proper overhaul.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    For me it was Iron patriot and nebula.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    For the longest time, it was Netflix DD.
    Nowadays it’s immortal abomination of all things.
    Started off being the very first new featured champion I’ve ever gotten from a cav (or UC) crystal as a 5* which was amazing and long, long overdue. But now he keeps appearing in every featured 5* I open, like just leave me alone long enough to pull a couple of the other champs I haven’t got yet!