**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R3 unduped CMM for TB or wait 5 days to R3 Dragonman

_Sham__Sham_ Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My initial plan was to R3 my duped Dragonman to be become TB but was missing 27% of Mystic t5cc, so I explored 7.1 to get 25% and will most probably get remaining 2% in 5/6 days with side quest (unless I am most unlucky person on planet, I should at least pull 1 mystic t5cc)

But after exploring 7.1 I pulled CMM and I already have a Cosmic t5cc. Should I R3 her ? I already have R5 Sig 200 CMM. Or wait for another Cosmic champ ?

R3 unduped CMM for TB or wait 5 days to R3 Dragonman 75 votes

R3 dupe Dragonman in 5 days
53%
RaganatorzuffyDrake2078SungjKennadoScopeotoe987KDSuperFlash10AleorRockyshockySidDDragonEtjamamassloveOGAvengerKRANꓘProximaMidnight_8Sarvanga1_GarrettNMaratoxTripleUBonzodavid 40 votes
R3 unduped CMM now
46%
TheManMythLegendStfckrDarkrider05QuikPikWarlord5386GoddessIliaswvonkRaichu626RookiieKill_GreyStevieManWonderNo_oneukDarkEternityDes99MetalJakeEinfachSogash228MasterpuffIronGladiator22Suss_Wizzard 35 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    R3 unduped CMM now
    I r3ed her unduped not for TB. Just because.

Eventually used the Abyss generic on her.

DM duped will be my first mystic. You cant go wrong either way!
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    CMM is lacking a lot in utility unawakened tbh. I'd go DM any day.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Dragon man, stige and speedo
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Btw air walker is a beast ramped up, just needs immunity
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    _Sham_ said:

Etjama said:

What do you mean by lacking alot ? Her dup ability only give her 12 seconds indestructible (at max sig) during binary. I don't call this a utility. I have her at sig 200 R5 and it is not something that has ever helped me apart if you miss a parry sometime.

Her dup is not necessary or super useful unless you know something about her dupe that I am not aware
    Bro, a 12 second indestructible where you don't take any damage from any sources is huge, especially when combined with the fact that she can burst down a lot of healthpools within those 12 seconds. Without it she only has some buffs and armor breaks, which can be said for half the Cosmic class. That doesn't make her bad unawakened, but it means she won't get used much due to a lack of utility. My sig 200 is being used quite a bit throughout Act 6 explo. If she was unawakened, I wouldn't be using her on a single path.
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Both are good for r3 but you are doing that only for that thronebraker title, so it would be better if you get that from DM because
    You already have cosmic t5cc and you can use it any time whenever you want why so hurry, R5 cmm will do her job at R5 without any problem (with utility)

If I were you then I would never do r3 cmm even if she were dupped unless if I had 2 version of nick furry (6* and 5*) because then I could use that synergy in aw & aq at same time, 2 cmm with 1 nick isn't practical because you can use 3rd spot for something more/different utility champion (specially in aw & aw)

Wait as much as you can for cosmic r3, maybe you get better or different&equivalent type champion like cgr, corvous, cull...
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Wait for Dragon Man, CMM is meh unawakened
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Etjama said:

_Sham_ said:

Etjama said:

What do you mean by lacking alot ? Her dup ability only give her 12 seconds indestructible (at max sig) during binary. I don't call this a utility. I have her at sig 200 R5 and it is not something that has ever helped me apart if you miss a parry sometime.

Her dup is not necessary or super useful unless you know something about her dupe that I am not aware
    Bro, a 12 second indestructible where you don't take any damage from any sources is huge, especially when combined with the fact that she can burst down a lot of healthpools within those 12 seconds. Without it she only has some buffs and armor breaks, which can be said for half the Cosmic class. That doesn't make her bad unawakened, but it means she won't get used much due to a lack of utility. My sig 200 is being used quite a bit throughout Act 6 explo. If she was unawakened, I wouldn't be using her on a single path.
    She Brust down the healthpools same way even unduped. I don't understand why you linking it to indestructible. Her damage in binary is same dupe or unduped.

Indestructible is just a safety measures if you get hit otherwise it has no other use.
    But think about the fights where there is unavoidable damage whether you get hit or not. You can just use CMM and not take damage from said sources
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    For whole fight or just 12 sec once you activated binary which can take some time. Or I am understanding it not correctly?
    You just have to start the fight at 25 charges or close to it, like 23 or 24 and one parry gets you indestructible. This is incredibly useful, because as others have said, she finishes fights very fast, so a degen node or unavoidable damage is no problem if you can finish it even relatively quickly.

• TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    No sure what happened with the quote above lol
  • 24012401 Posts: 47
    R3 unduped CMM now
    just r3 cmm now r3 dm later