**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6star General Pool

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,537 ★★★★★
Here’s a list of champs not in the pool:

1. Blade
2. Deadpool (OG)
3. Doc Voodoo
4. Ghost Rider
5. Hyperion
6. Magik
7. Medusa
8. Platpool
9. Punisher (classic)
10. Quake
11. Scarlet Witch
12. Stark Enhanced Spidey
13. Ultron Classic
14. Unstoppable Colossus
15. Wolvie (OG)

I can appreciate that 8, 9, 13 and 14 in the list are trophy champs so we can ignore them, even though the other trophy champs can be found as 6stars, these are champs meant to be outside of the pool.

Quake, Hyperion, Wolvie, SW, get labeled as too OP to be 6stars... I guess that’s true but then that argument I find week when Doom, Ghost, AA, CGR and other insane characters whose kits are arguably as OP are in the pool. Quake for now capped as a 5 makes sense as she dominates so much. But I can also say that these 4 could be left outta the conversation.

This brings me too the rest of the list other than diluting the talent pool why aren’t Starky, Doc Voodoo, Medusa, and company in the general pool? These are good champs in that niche just below god tier that are becoming irrelevant more for this reason that anything else. Also the addition of 5 or 6 quality champs into the pool will help balance it as there are just too many “I hope this champ is on the buff” list candidates in there at the moment

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    number 2 is also a trophy champion
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Everyone who’s not in the basic pool and isn’t a trophy champ isn’t there because when 6*s first came out they were considered too good to be added. This is definitely not the case now but for some reason Kabam still hasn’t added them.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I’m pretty sure I have a 6* ultron

labyrinth Ultron
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,537 ★★★★★
    Charitably it’s just gross oversight, uncharitably... just makes the odds of pulling a solid 6star lower
    Will3808 said:

Everyone who’s not in the basic pool and isn’t a trophy champ isn’t there because when 6*s first came out they were considered too good to be added. This is definitely not the case now but for some reason Kabam still hasn’t added them.

With AA being in a recent 6star featured and now in the general pool I was hoping these others would have followed that same path. The weakness of this new 6star featured could have been offset with the inclusion of any these champs. Just seems like a big miss to not get these guys in there now.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Tri-class crystals. And slowly add the rest of the pool. The chances of pulling a particular 6* from a basic are remarkably low in a pool nearing 200 champs.

Dr. Zola
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    “Doom, Ghost, AA, CGR”

Its important to note that all but AA recieved cavalier crystals i think when they were released, as do all new champs.

“Doom, Ghost, AA, CGR”

Its important to note that all but AA recieved cavalier crystals i think when they were released, as do all new champs.

I’d love to see a Starky 6star Cav
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I’m pretty sure I have a 6* ultron

The OP talking about Classic Ultron from Labyrinth of Legends