**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier vs Uncollected

SoulRyderSoulRyder Posts: 22
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Hi guys, i have noticed recent activities which did for cavalier and uncollected and its not fair. cavalier players who spend lot of units and resources to became cavalier and still receiving uncollected equivalent rewards like both title receive 120URU in Odin side quest, now glory store update for both title can buy the same items with same amount, So i think not fair for cavalier title and whats your opinion, thanks have fun.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,731 ★★★★★
    I think it is more equitable :p that those who don't spend a single unit to be Uncollected should get more than who spend a lot to get Cavalier.
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★

I think it is more equitable :p that those who don't spend a single unit to be Uncollected should get more than who spend a lot to get Cavalier.

Who said uncollected players don't spend to become uncollected. Let it be known that the collector is no joke with a bunch of 5 star rank 3s and four star rank 4s, which is the team many of us used to take down the collector. Some of us had to buy alot of units or save up for weeks to take down the collector cos the strategy was to go in do as much damage as possible, die then use a revive potion. Cavalier players already have alot of advantage, during black friday sales they have better value for their money than uc players, they have cav crystals which is miles better than grandmaster crystal, look dude just rest okay.
  • AtomixX33AtomixX33 Posts: 63
    Im cav and i dont see it, cause i still get decent stuff and cavaliers have other advantages like the cav monthly and side quest. U also have to look at it in the way of uncollected people they used to get 4* focused rewards instead of 5* stuff, now the rewards for them have focused more on 5* stuff which is better cause after becoming uncollected 4 stars are only good for utility
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    All we CAV players want is t5cc in the glory store honestly
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

Who said uncollected players don't spend to become uncollected. Let it be known that the collector is no joke with a bunch of 5 star rank 3s and four star rank 4s, which is the team many of us used to take down the collector. Some of us had to buy alot of units or save up for weeks to take down the collector cos the strategy was to go in do as much damage as possible, die then use a revive potion. Cavalier players already have alot of advantage, during black friday sales they have better value for their money than uc players, they have cav crystals which is miles better than grandmaster crystal, look dude just rest okay.
    Not exactly. I have always been FTP and never bought units. It was pretty tough for me to get Cav then but I get your point. Arena sucks to grind. I did the collector with a couple 4r4 and 4r5's
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

All we CAV players want is t5cc in the glory store honestly

This would a welcome addition but I think they're just gonna make the glory price go really high, and it's pretty much useless if it's like a 1% or 2% t5cc crystal. Unless you're really close to one
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Bro uncollected is like irrelevant and cav doesn't need a lot of units what u on about
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★

Bro uncollected is like irrelevant and cav doesn't need a lot of units what u on about

That's just not true at all.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    The Champion should've been the Cavalier boss; he's more in line with the Collector. Now that 6.1 is less dependent on your champ luck, it really is just UC+. I mean it was already, but now more so.

The progression levels need some work, honestly. There's a big difference between a 6.1 cav and a 7.1 cav. TB requires too much luck. I talked to one guy in Global who had run abyss and did act 6 100%, and they had 0 champs they could r3. No, not good champs -- actually 0 champs of the t5cc class he had. F.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 240 ★★
    I'm Cav. The only difference I really notice over UC is slightly better daily crystals and Cav crystal offers.

Not a huge difference but Cav wasn't as big of a skill jump as UC was.

I could see how someone who's completed act 6 and can't form a t5cc would be frustrated about that.

I wish I was cav in december for those year release crystals
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

yeah thats just false. People who say UC is easy and use 5/65s don't deserve what cav players that push for Cav and spend lots of units get. And yes don't fact check that I've seen a guy with a 2/35 6* doom get UC and said it was cake.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★

Let it be known that beating The Collector is way, way, way easier than it's ever been. When UC was first introduced, we only had 4*'s and a sprinkle of 5*'s. The 5* pool was not great and fairly small. You have so much access to rank up resources in this game it's possible to have a R4/5 5* before you even get to The Collector. I feel this is the main reason why UC and Cav are grouped together. Getting Cav is the equivalent of only doing 6 paths vs the 12 needed for UC and then taking the rest of act 5. People need to stop taking it so personally.
    For an advanced player who knows to Dex bait intercept not a big deal for a mere begineer collector can be a challenge