**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

IHulk needs a second look!!

buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
The initial impressions of Immortal Hulk were pretty negative by almost everyone including myself. After I pulled him I tried to make him work but it didn't seem like I would be able to get any use outta him.

But just before I gave up I made a few adjustments and now I love him and he is going to be my next 6 star rank 3!

Take a look at my adjusted strategy that makes him a big damage dealer and very very sustainable!!

https://youtu.be/JfyuHcURvf0
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    This seems too good to be true.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    He just seems light on utility for a champion with a bit of a riskier play. He’s on my list of champs to rank up for a fun mess around though
  • buddy_LEEbuddy_LEE Posts: 280 ★★★
    @Texas_11 one of the best parts of ihulk is his sustainability if you play him right. That was the big difference that changed my mind. Not too mention of you do need to revive him you can revive at 20% and still keep all the gamma.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    buddy_LEE said:

@Texas_11 one of the best parts of ihulk is his sustainability if you play him right. That was the big difference that changed my mind. Not too mention of you do need to revive him you can revive at 20% and still keep all the gamma.

🤔, I have a 6* duped one. I’ll play around some more today.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Texas_11 said:

Great video! I don’t think anywhere in the community people are disputing ihulks damage potential. In fact that’s probably what makes his kit suffer the most. His numbers get so big, you either kill too quick to regen or you kill faster than you can build up the persistent charge so the next fight is a struggle. I think he is a fun champ , but still needs to be looked at. Still, great showcase.

I think you may just be too impatient in the way you are using him if that happens. It’s all about strategizing the way you attack and if you want to back off to heal.
    I’ll be checking him out later today, I guess I am so focused on the rage charges.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Texas_11 said:

Great video! I don’t think anywhere in the community people are disputing ihulks damage potential. In fact that’s probably what makes his kit suffer the most. His numbers get so big, you either kill too quick to regen or you kill faster than you can build up the persistent charge so the next fight is a struggle. I think he is a fun champ , but still needs to be looked at. Still, great showcase.

I think you may just be too impatient in the way you are using him if that happens. It’s all about strategizing the way you attack and if you want to back off to heal.
    I’ll be checking him out later today, I guess I am so focused on the rage charges.
    I feel like the main issue everyone seems to have is that they are afraid to let the rage fall off. Since it builds up fast you don’t need to worry if you lose it to stay at high health.
    He’s so fun once you get the hang of him. This video does a much better job than I could showing that (mostly because I am awful at intercepts)
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    @Crcrcrc be feeling like a proud parent with all this new ihulk love
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Brilliant video. Once again proving why iHulk is indeed a top 5 science champion.

@ Crcrcrc be feeling like a proud parent with all this new ihulk love

I’m actually quite surprised that people are starting to use him more, but it’s a good thing because it means he won’t be overhauled
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    He still needs a few tweaks IMO.

The SP1 stun chance is a relic from a 2016 game. It should be 75% base chance stun with +1% chance increase for each rage stack. Rewards aggressive playstyle.

He should have 15 gamma refunded if you end a fight while in immortality.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

@ Crcrcrc be feeling like a proud parent with all this new ihulk love

I’m actually quite surprised that people are starting to use him more, but it’s a good thing because it means he won’t be overhauled
    hope he gets overhauled for your sake @Crcrcrc
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    aight, 5* iHulk going to r2 tonight

Yupp ive been doing my best to make people see his value. I cant for the life of me understand why he doesnt get more love. He is insanely fun. And someone above said lack of utility? Dudes got poison immunity. A huge cheat death mechanic. Can easily deal with regen and power gain. Great dmg. Massive stun lock potential. Been able to keep several 500k health champs that way so its not like a short fights only kind of thing.

He is quickly becoming one of my most fun champions to use and he deserves some respect

It brings a tear to my eye to hear such things.
    I’m really glad people are realizing they misjudged him
    jdeck59 said:

Update: he's still trash, might be better than guardian though

I really hope you’re joking and not insane
    jdeck59 said:

Crcrcrc said:

jdeck59 said:

Update: he's still trash, might be better than guardian though

I really hope you’re joking and not insane
    Every once in awhile I Iike to troll the forums where cav players disagree with end game players on who are more effective champions
    I’m so glad you completely ignored the video from the endgame player confirming what the cav player said
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    He’s great, just needs a few more adjustments and he’ll be a stronger god.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I really want an ihulk as a 5 or 6 star. Had a troll-over a couple of days ago from him to elektra. Was so disappointed :(