**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magneto’s Heavy Charge Prowess Limit

spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/0RRZ7Y2Uteo

Hello

I noticed this when Magneto’s buff went live and can’t stand seeing it anymore, his ability description states he can gain 40 temporary 5% prowess buffs, but in game (shown in video) he is only gaining 30. I know this isn’t necessarily a priority bug, but it would be nice to either have the description fixed or have his abilities fixed.

Also, while I am unsure if this is 100% accurate, according to some friends in my alliance, the prowess cap seems to work as the description says for some people, and does not for some others. Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I realized I should probably provide some info

iPhone XS Max
    iOS 14
  • Options
    Anonymous1415Anonymous1415 Posts: 23
    I've also noticed that my 6* Magneto seems to be capped at 30 of the 5% prowess instead of the 40 stated in his abilities.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    The prowess against non metals caps at 30 for me all the time. It never gets to 40. @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It is supposed to be cap at 30.
    The ingame description isn't updated, so don't worry as everything else is working as it should
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159

It is supposed to be cap at 30.
    The ingame description isn't updated, so don't worry as everything else is working as it should

To clairify magneto had a cap of 40 before he was actually released and when his buff was only available to contest creators.