**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

99% labyrinth of legends whaaattt??? Really????

MCOCLOVERMCOCLOVER Posts: 91
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

What can i do now ,,, today i explored my last path of LOL and this is saying 99 percent explored is this a bug or it's my mistake if yes then please tell me it's solution now.....

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Contact support through the in-game options. They'll probably be able to tell what you missed.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Always was curious how that can be missed? These corners without champs so u r doing even harder by fighting twice these champs. Don’t u need to run again additional run of lol to explore that last node?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Bpn88855 said:

Always was curious how that can be missed? These corners without champs so u r doing even harder by fighting twice these champs. Don’t u need to run again additional run of lol to explore that last node?

The white lane is the only one on the LOL map that goes to that corner. If you cut inside then out, you can essentially go the exact same way with no fights. Very easy to mindlessly do that to save a second and forget that you need to hit the corner at least once.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Yop 10 reasons for depression
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Top*
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    MCOCLOVER said:

The same thing happened to me and I'm guessing you missed the same node I did, which is the empty upper right corner (it's the corner with the Guillotine).

Thank u so much u were right i found that unexplored path thank u so much bro...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    Wholesome af
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I did the same exact thing in my LOL Exploration. Was such a pain to do an 8th path for one node. Completed 5.4 on my alt a while back and now I’m trying to run through exploration on it and don’t remember what paths I’ve already done. Same deal. Locked camera is the dumbest thing in this game
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    MCOCLOVER said:

Yeah, usually it is one of the 3 corners. Since it is basically the only path you can miss that gives 1%.
    Glad you found your missing link, enjoy the rewards.

Thanks bro but rewards were totally trash only one champ is useful maybe not sure hahah he is mole man i don't know how useful he is...
    Very useful. Very fun. Very critty. Very truestrikey. Very shruggy. Very unstoppable. Very shock immune. Very big (XL). Very villainous. Very lots bleeds. Very suicidey.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Lmfao that’s unfortunate