**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Asgardian Rank up gem

I can’t seem to use this gem.
I have a generic 6* 1->2 gem and that shows before the Asgardian one.

Comments

• Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Is Angela an option when you try to use the gem from your inventory?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Spent mine on Angela, no issue.
  • GidandBishGidandBish Posts: 8
    Did you pull Angela from the crystal or did you already have her? I’ve seen some other complaints. It seems that the gem might be restricted to only new “asgardian” pulls and it’s not allowing people to use them on existing ones they already own.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211

Did you pull Angela from the crystal or did you already have her? I’ve seen some other complaints. It seems that the gem might be restricted to only new “asgardian” pulls and it’s not allowing people to use them on existing ones they already own.

I already had her.
    Just checked, they fixed it. I was able to use the Asgardian gem. Angela r2 now!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★

I already had her.
    Just checked, they fixed it. I was able to use the Asgardian gem. Angela r2 now!
    You send in a ticket and it was fixed in-game?

That is very good!
  • Issue is probably same as why Variant Rankup Gems vs also having Generic Rankup Gems is a problem depending which one you “want” to use.

And adding this new specialty type (only useable on pseudo-Asgardian champs listed from crystal) is just gonna cause more problems.

Would have been easy for Kabam to switch to being Applied directly from Inventory just like SigStones or Awakening Gems, *IF* it weren’t for the fact that some of them require GOLD to use. But since Gold is a cost they direct it over to the Champ Upgrade screen (but game selects only 1 of your potentially multiple types of Rankup Gems to use there, which may not be the one you want to use).
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Could be linked to this issue and still discussion in progress.

Wrong. The OP is talking a bundle that offered today and he bought it. Do you imply Kabam selling something now which have outstanding issue not yet resolved?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Stebo_79 said:

Why am I getting disagrees to a question? How does that work?
    "What's your favourite colour?"
    Disagree!

I didn’t hit but I understand why, because the screenshot shows clearly Angela is an option.
  • Reference said:

Wrong. The OP is talking a bundle that offered today and he bought it. Do you imply Kabam selling something now which have outstanding issue not yet resolved?

If OP didn’t also have a Generic, then he would indeed be able to use today's Asgardian Rankup on Angela. (at least, I’m assuming)

Reason why he can’t is probably same problem that has existed basically all along with Variant ones. (not a problem with Angela herself)
  • tpeters85tpeters85 Posts: 47
    You’ll probably have to use your generic rank up gem on someone else before you can use the Asgardian one on Angela. It’s annoying and inconvenient, but hopefully you have someone worthy of the generic gem.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★

You’ll probably have to use your generic rank up gem on someone else before you can use the Asgardian one on Angela. It’s annoying and inconvenient, but hopefully you have someone worthy of the generic gem.

It is better to contact Support to fix the issue which they can do.
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    Guys, they fixed it. I was able to use the Asgardian gem on Angela. I still have a 6* generic 1-2 gem.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Jeez another rank up gem issue. Thankfully it was fixed for the OP but kabam really needs to address these ongoing problems with rank up gems . No one should have to contact support to use an in game item.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    MikeHock said:

Jeez another rank up gem issue. Thankfully it was fixed for the OP but kabam really needs to address these ongoing problems with rank up gems . No one should have to contact support to use an in game item.

They should either stop putting them in Variants or find a practical solution.