**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Horseman of Apocalypse deactivated on its own in AQ

AdvAdv Posts: 195
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I use an iPhone 11 and was connected to a wifi. In AQ MAP 5, I made wolvie a horseman and after 2 fights, he reverted to his normal self. Anyone else affected like this?
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• StarzStarz Posts: 153
    edited March 2021
    Twice now I've lost the Horseman status on Wolverine in AQ. Is that able to happen?
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • elwe1990elwe1990 Posts: 9
    Just happen to me the same thing, but in aq.
    I dupe archangel from the nexus crystal and he is not horseman anymore.

• GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    I use horseman wolvie almost every week and never happened to me.
    Happened again

I can only speak for Wolverine having the issue but I have experienced this three times now where Wolverine will lose his Horseman Charge. It has happened after an extended period of time with the game being closed. Ill go to bed a Horseman and wake up with it gone. It will also show that Apoc is out of charges and can not give anyone else the ability of a Horseman.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    You’re making Apoc a horseman.... look at the mark

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

You’re making Apoc a horseman.... look at the mark

Oh I’m the one to said no apocalypse can’t be a housemen what it show in the picture is one of the global epic modifications. Show the same way.
  • UltimateAgentJUltimateAgentJ Posts: 6
    Anyone notice sometimes Apocalypse’s cross-fight ability disappears on the mutant when you have fought with them for a few fights?
  • Hi There!

Thanks for reporting this.

Can you fill out this template please?

Please include as much information from this template as possible with your report.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Mobile Carrier: (Example AT&T) If your device uses cellular data, please include information about your data provider.

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?

Active Boosts: Are you using any boosts when you experience this issue?

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.

Screenshot or Video: If you are able to capture a screenshot or video that helps visually demonstrate the issue you are experiencing, please include it along with your report. More information on how to take a screenshot can be found here.
  • edited April 2021
    Hey there, for anyone who hasn't shared information on this issue, could you please let us know the above information, as well as what Champion you had made a Horsemen, approximately how long afterward it disappeared, what quest/tier/map you were in, and whether it disappeared while you were playing or if you had the game closed for an extended period of time before this occurred?

All of this information can be extremely useful in attempting to replicate and resolve this issue, as can any screenshots or video that is able to be shared.
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • NachtarNachtar Posts: 17
    edited April 2021
    This happens to me all the time, going on for several months now, while I’m playing map 6. Just happened to me again 10 min ago and I videoed it.
    For me I make cable a horseman and enter fight and he doesn’t get the buff, finish the fight, Apocs horseman ability has been used.
    I’d love to attach the video but your format won’t allow me to upload it.

edited April 2021
    It’s also not allowing me to upload the pictures that are during fight where is shows Cable without the horseman buff for some reason.

• Spartan1988Spartan1988 Posts: 11
    Hi team,

I have faced this issue just now. Made wolverine as horseman in Aq map5 and logged in after few hrs just to see wolverine loosing his horseman abilities.

Device: Iphone 8 plus
    Happened in AQ map5
    Data: Cellular data not wifi
    Game version: 30.1.0
    There are no active boosts
    Affected champ: wolverine 5 star at r4

Please help in fixing this asap
  • UltimateAgentJUltimateAgentJ Posts: 6
    Device and Version: iPhone 12 Pro Max

Device Operating System: iOS 14.4.2

Mobile Carrier: AT&T

Cellular or WiFi: Both (Using Xfinity Comcast for WiFi)

Game Version Installed: Version 30.2.0

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quests, Alliance Quests, Incursions

Champions Affected: 5* rank 3, level 45 Apocalypse with signature ability at 78 and 4* rank 5, level 50 Magneto with signature ability at 52

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: After activating cross-fight ability with Apocalypse, and entering fight with Magneto as horseman, Magneto will be horseman of Apocalypse for that battle and subsequent battles I’m using Magneto. However, if I start using Apocalypse more than 4 times in a row and Magneto is still alive, after the 4th fight (for incursions, even if it’s in a different room) the cross-fight for Magneto will go away and there is no way to bring it back. This will also happen in event quest if I log out for a while in middle of quest while waiting for energy to refill. When I log back in a few hours later, the horseman cross-fight ability is gone from magneto despite him having it before I logged off.

Screenshot or Video: Having trouble uploading screenshots, but it is consistent with what other people are showing on this discussion thread.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Is there a bug after the update where a mutant loses the horseman ability? I activated on wolverine in AQ and now is now active.
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one..

-Device: Galaxy S9+ SMG965U
    -Operating system: Android Version 10
    -Carrier: Verizon
    -Happens both cellular and wifi
    -Affected Champ: Wolverine is the only one I've used it on
    -Boosts: None
    -After an extended period of time being logged off, no matter the map, periodically the status of Horseman will dissappear from Wolverine. I have not attempted any other champ. This has happened in map 7 and map 5 (break time). It has happened four times in total for me. My screenshots above are the most recent. I've taken a full break to map 3 so haven't even tried of late.

Hope this helps because it REALLY sucks when you are on DYB map 7 and your counter becomes a dud.. kind of.

• Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Plz get this bug fixed quickly. It will be horrible to have to wait til next update for a fix.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Did this to me on day 4 of AQ last week. Running map 4, I Made Wolvie horseman on the first path and it was gone by the third path. My team was a 5/65 awakened Wolvie, 6* R2 Apoc, 6* R1 Cable.
  • VinellloVinelllo Posts: 6
    Hi, same

Device: iPhone XS
    iOS: 14.5
    Carrier: StarHub
    Cellular Data
    Version: Latest
    Champ: Wolverine

Possibly due to using sig stones on him
    Just happened in AQ
  • Javier816Javier816 Posts: 3
    Hi, same

Device: iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Carrier: T-Mobile
    Cellular Data
    Champ: Apocalypse / Cable as Horseman
    I keep losing my ability after I’ve closed out my app for an extended period of time in AQ Map 6
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    I just had this same thing happen to me last night. I was on the bleed path in map5 on the far left and wondering why Wolverine was taking damage. The icon was gone during the fight and the cross fight ability icon is gone too. I thought maybe I forgot to give it to him so I got Apoc to 4 charges (again) but it is at 0/1 activations remaining
  • kuledaniel2000kuledaniel2000 Posts: 19
    Man this is annoying
    Device: iPhone 12 Pro Max
    Carrier: T-Mobile
    Cellular Data
    Champ: Apocalypse / Wolverine as Horseman
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    I activated the Horseman prefight ability then played the mini boss and lost just short of beating her. Use a revive and used him again and beat her. Left the game and came back to move to my next fight. Started Wolverine and found out he didn't have Horseman. Found that odd. Why did he lose it? It happened on my other profile as well so wondering if this is a know issue?
  • lostinprintlostinprint Posts: 11
    Runnings Map 5 today and same. Team is Apoc, Magneto and Gambit (as Horseman). But after one fight Gambit is no longer Horseman and Apoc has zero code charges. Kabam - you are seeing this right??