**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units worth of revives did you use for easy path of Abyss?

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
Hey, for players who completed Path 1 (easy path) of Abyss of Legends, how many units worth of revives did you use to complete the quest?

For reference, one L2 revive is 40 units and one L2 team revive is 100 units. For ease of calculation, you can consider an L1 and L3 revive as 40 units too. Please also count stashed revives in the total as well (i.e., pretend you don’t have any stashed revives and have to buy them with units).

How many units worth of revives did you use for easy path of Abyss? 121 votes

0-1000
6% 8 votes
1000-2000
6% 8 votes
2000-3000
15% 19 votes
3000-4000
27% 33 votes
4000-5000
22% 27 votes
5000-6000
9% 11 votes
6000+
12% 15 votes

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Not 100% sure. I reckon it was between 2.5 - 3.5k
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Sorry, misunderstood.
    I originally thought it was how much units I used, but since I had a lot of free crystals and revives stashed up I didn't use too much.
    Idk how much units worth of revives it was
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Had stealth spidey as my main, he’s not the best
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

Interested. I have maxed 5* and a duped 6* Aegon. He can solo it?

Solo, no (at least not without using more units than necessary for some fights) but he is an option for a good chunk of fights.
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Around 500 units, but I had a bunch of revives stored. Most runs were around 5-800 units except path 4.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    2500 including stashed revive cost.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Clicked the wrong one. I used around 2400 units.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    It was my second most expensive path. 1st being path 2 with Green Goblin.
  • BroodyJCBroodyJC Posts: 43
    Did it last Friday, just gonna drop a screenshot of the items I used and feel free to ask about anything. The team was Aegon, Fury, Torch, Sym Sup and heimdall
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Here's a vid I made a while back of what each path and fight cost..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfSxXEEre0o&t=6s
  • Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 309 ★★
    TKS87 said:

Without Aegon, my run of the easy path cost me between 3-3.5k units of revives, and even that was with a solo on 4 of the fights (meph, CMM, mordo and Loki). I was boosted the entire time as well but I don't include that in unit cost. Having Aegon would have brought that cost down a little bit.

What are champs did you use?
  • JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    edited March 2021

Around 500 units, but I had a bunch of revives stored. Most runs were around 5-800 units except path 4.

Abyss, not Labyrinth.
    Labyrinth doesn’t require units.

Like I said I had a ton of revives in stash. I’d estimate 40-50 for each run.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    edited March 2021
    I spent ab 4000 units and had ab 30 revives saved.
    Edit: I didn’t it without Aegon.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    too many :sweat_smile: it was fine until the collector. any path clearer works, but you really need a collector counter. i used cable for the basic fights and he worked well but i had to use a r2 unduped ghost for the collector who is a terrible option
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Not done yet
    Waiting to pull Aegon
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No Aegon. Was awful
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Path 1 - 3920 units
    Path 2 - 5083 units
    Path 3 - 3835 units
    Path 4 - 5662 units
    Path 5 - 3810 units
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Path 1 - approx 3k, most were stashed revives
    Path 2 - 3.5k
    Path 3 - 2k
    Path 4 - 3k
    Path 5 - 3k

Was doing abyss without doom, for easy path also without torch and nick, cmm was taken pre fix and added a good amount to path 1 and 2, all is translating stashed revives into units but not potions
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Abyss, not Labyrinth.
    Labyrinth doesn’t require units.

Like I said I had a ton of revives in stash. I’d estimate 40-50 for each run.
    Then you read the question wrong, as OP was asking you to answer as though you had to buy all the revives.
    So if you used 40-50, that means you used around 2000-2800 units
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Would this be an ideal team to complete the easy abyss path?

R5 5* sig 200 AEgon
    R3 6* Apocalypse
    R2 6* Cable
    R5 5* sig 200 Void (I don’t own HT)
    R5 5* sig 140 Star Lord

Should I sub out SL and sub in a R5 5* sig 200 Wolverine under the horseman synergy?

Tips welcome
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Would this be an ideal team to complete the easy abyss path?

R5 5* sig 200 AEgon
    R3 6* Apocalypse
    R2 6* Cable
    R5 5* sig 200 Void (I don’t own HT)
    R5 5* sig 140 Star Lord

Should I sub out SL and sub in a R5 5* sig 200 Wolverine under the horseman synergy?

Tips welcome

I’m going to be honest, I don’t really see how having 4 damage dealers (Aegon, apoc, cable and SL) is going to help you when Aegon by himself works perfectly fine.
    You’re missing a mystic to deal with the cosmic champs (CMM, VTD and Cull specifically) and you don’t have a miss counter for invisible woman.
    And personally I find Heimdall works for getting some final big hits in vs collector and saved me a few revives in that fight.

So my personal recommendation is
    Aegon
    Void
    Mystic (I went doom)
    Invisible woman counter (I went with fury)
    And typically people go with quake or Heimdall or something like that for final slot.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
  • Drax_ReflexologistDrax_Reflexologist Posts: 120 ★★
    Shouldn't easy path be "easy" path? ;)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Shouldn't easy path be "easy" path? ;)

Hear the wisdom of the Reflexologist.