**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

6 STAR DUEL CLASS

2»

Comments

• Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    When I got it for some reason I thought it read Dual Class Nexus. Thankfully it worked out.

• Options
    gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117

When I got it for some reason I thought it read Dual Class Nexus. Thankfully it worked out.

This is almost inspiring me, if I had the units I would. I don't wanna gamble then get Groot.
  • Options
    gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    WhatElse said:

Lucky me... yay...

Wow mere seconds after I made the point about pulling Groot. Yeah no totally not gonna.
  • Options
    ElwindElwind Posts: 365 ★★★
    I wonder when will they add this dual crystals to shards
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,257 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Glad you all are enjoying them! Thanks for all the feedback!

I’m likely it really hope it wil com this’ll years Mabye in December with the 7 years of the game. Early wild be cool to as buy them with shard
    🧐
    If u wounder what I’m meant. I’m meant to buy them as a shards and not unit.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Here's what I got.

He is awesome he can regen 85% health back during unstoppable phase. Use him against odin in tier 9 and dex his sp2 after you sp3 and watch the regen lol
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★

This a early peak at the dual 6* coming soon? Lol
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 640 ★★★
    I think a lot of veteran players wait for these crystals but to be bought with shards.
    Why? Because the chance to get a desired champion are too low for 3k units.

Some suggestions for a unit offer
    - A nexus with 2 or 3 classes
    - A crystal whom the player choose the 2 classes (personally I have few tech and mystic and many cosmic and science)
    - Crystals that let the choice to the player between to get a dupe or to get a new champion, possibly limited to 2 or 3 classes
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

any chance to have this kind of dual crystal in game just like the 5-stars dual class crystals ?
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    #1unitgang
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,151 ★★★