**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Awaken Corvus or CMM

MixxNationMixxNation Posts: 69
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Both rank 5 and max, don’t sure on who to awaken, I thought cmm but everyone telling me Corvus.

Awaken Corvus or CMM 54 votes

Corvus
48%
danielmathMaverick75Lvernon15Spurgeon14EtjamaO_Deadpool_OedricPeaRatSarvanga1_LainuaMaratoxUvoginMasterpuffManchester_OmedennBuffBeastRouger4CloudwalkerScrubhanBlueline_10 26 votes
CMM
51%
SnakeEyes69buffajrccrider474TristanEB54JyotishkayuwReferenceKill_GreyDes99DonDudu2809EinfachSoKsp_2099PricelessMaxwell24RenaxqqEtherealityDrauglinHoitadoThanks_D19 28 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Corvus
    Corvus for aq cmm for other content
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    CMM

Both rank 5 and max, don’t sure on who to awaken, I thought cmm but everyone telling me Corvus.

The answer is Who you use most.

I use Corvus more. His awakened ability is worth it.
    It can save you so many revives if you play him perfectly.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    CMM is great, but especially Corvus since you use suicides
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    CMM
    CMM
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    CMM
    Ksp_2099 said:

Why’d you vote CMM then?
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Corvus first. He remains probably the best champ for the most important game mode: AQ (since he is awakened).
  • Options
    StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    CMM
    If you use corvus more often on aq, awaken him. If you got end game content to clear, awaken CMM.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    CMM
    SWORD78 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Why’d you vote CMM then?
    Beacuse she benefits more from awakening.
    That indestructible is so awesome. The playstyle of CMM is little risky so indestructible helps a lot.

Corvus awakened ability may not be visible immediately, but in certain situations it's so handy and useful.
    After act6.1, I am not using my Corvus on daily basis as I don't run suicides. But in AW and AQ, he is one of the best.

Also, I am trying to awaken my CMM and Hyperion, because there awakened ability also changes the playstyle.
    You can take more risks with CMM while awakened.

• Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    CMM
    Cmm is more versatile imo but I have fury. Aq I use cmm fury and some one else as I see fit or want to screw around. 1st fight is a bit painful but after that you just destroy everything and doesn't matter the lane as she doesn't need to fight certain people to get good.

Quests she is better than glaive as no charges to run out and have to wait a timer just go ham and she starts next fight with a bar of power to get to sp2 faster.

Heck even iwim a heavy intercept not only removes armour but stuns him to boot.

I will never say glaive is bad as that would be a lie he is hench and an absolute animal I just find I get more use from my cmm than glaive. And that indestructible is fantastic. Plus give her oden prefight for aptitude to make her fury stronger again oh yeah.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides: Corvus
    Otherwise: Corvus
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Corvus
    Corvus because the awaken ability of Marvel does not bring her that much.
    But I prefer to play with Marvel that does not require specific opponents to be strong.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Corvus has one of the most useful and underrated sigs in the game
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    CMM
    CMM if you have and use an Awakened Nick Fury.

Corvus otherwise.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    CMM's awakened ability is great but Corvus' is game breaking. Go Corvus.