**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 STAR DUEL CLASS

2»

Comments

• youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    When I got it for some reason I thought it read Dual Class Nexus. Thankfully it worked out.

• gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117

When I got it for some reason I thought it read Dual Class Nexus. Thankfully it worked out.

This is almost inspiring me, if I had the units I would. I don't wanna gamble then get Groot.
  • gL4C1eRgL4C1eR Posts: 117
    WhatElse said:

Lucky me... yay...

Wow mere seconds after I made the point about pulling Groot. Yeah no totally not gonna.
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    I wonder when will they add this dual crystals to shards
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Glad you all are enjoying them! Thanks for all the feedback!

I’m likely it really hope it wil com this’ll years Mabye in December with the 7 years of the game. Early wild be cool to as buy them with shard
    🧐
    If u wounder what I’m meant. I’m meant to buy them as a shards and not unit.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Here's what I got.

He is awesome he can regen 85% health back during unstoppable phase. Use him against odin in tier 9 and dex his sp2 after you sp3 and watch the regen lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

This a early peak at the dual 6* coming soon? Lol
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I think a lot of veteran players wait for these crystals but to be bought with shards.
    Why? Because the chance to get a desired champion are too low for 3k units.

Some suggestions for a unit offer
    - A nexus with 2 or 3 classes
    - A crystal whom the player choose the 2 classes (personally I have few tech and mystic and many cosmic and science)
    - Crystals that let the choice to the player between to get a dupe or to get a new champion, possibly limited to 2 or 3 classes
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

any chance to have this kind of dual crystal in game just like the 5-stars dual class crystals ?
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    #1unitgang
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★