**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Addressing a potential long standing bug

MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 838 ★★★
I’ve come across this a few times however I wanted to make Kabam aware of it if they already have not been made aware. I understand a lot of the community on the forums and generally have known about this for a while, so this may seem like old news and a bit repetitive, but I do want to make sure that issues players find are looked at and eventually fixed.

It’s the interaction with BWCV and Angela with regards to buff immunity.

Buff immunity causes all buffs to be prevented due to immunity. Angela’s sig ability is about nullify ability accuracy. There’s also mystic ward on this Angela so that’s a double nullify resist.

My basic hits weren’t nullifying her buffs - which was completely expected and working fine. However the sp2 buff immunity wasn’t getting rid of her buffs.

I’m under the impression that this is due to her buff immunity being counted as a nullify, which I understand and makes sense, to me at least.

However it is technically a bug, since it should be treated as an immunity, instead of nullification.

It’s not the biggest deal in the world since it’s only Angela, but still. Could pop up and be a frustration at some point in the future.

I’ve attached a GIF which demonstrates the regeneration buff not being removed due to an immunity.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I noticed it on the Hyperion in 6.2.6 as well. I've known about this issue for about 9 months too. Me and @HI_guys have created threads on it, but no response or resolution.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 838 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

I noticed it on the Hyperion in 6.2.6 as well. I've known about this issue for about 9 months too. Me and @HI_guys have created threads on it, but no response or resolution.

Yeah. I’ve read the threads you guys have posted. Would like to see a response to those or this one
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Also, if the argument is that the buff immunity debuff does count as a nullify, then she should gain furies when using it to remove the unstoppable in the Cav EQ.