Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Tweaks on Masteries?

gggg00gggg00 Posts: 56
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m UC working on exploring Act 5. I don’t run suicides. I’m wondering if I should tweak anything to try to get an extra point into Despair and/or Willpower. I do have a 5* Red Mags which is why I have 1 point in Coagulate to make him Bleed immune. Thoughts?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    I am also trying to explore act 5. I always have 3 points in willpower, and paired with recovery you heal 0.8% compared to 0.5 with 1 point..but I can't really say if it's necessary. I also run max eniquity and resonate, but it seems like not many do that.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    That is a pretty solid setup.
    Personally if you don`t want to run suicides I would only put 1 point in willpower, you can put that point into despair if you want it.
    I would also take some points out of Proficiencies (3 to be exact) and place them in deep wounds.
    This does depend ofcourse if you use bleed champs. That mastery makes a huge difference in their damage.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I would take point out of the proficiency tab.
    Pacify and the other one becomes a detriment sometimes and its not worth all those points.
    Use those point to max out despair and put more points in deep wounds

In addition, from personal experience, I would 100% remove that point in assasin and max out willpower with it.
    There are so many places, nodes and champions with non-dot debuffs and healing more is super nice.

All together your masteries are really solid, my tweaks would just help you in more scenarios and boost your champs even more.

Good luck on exploring act 5!