**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cannot Join AQ - Two AQs? EDIT: Can Join, but two AQs are up

Comments

• So what about releasing my God Dam champions nownthat aq is down again or is that another issue and I have to wait a day to get them. Fix that **** please.
  • MasutaSodoMasutaSodo Posts: 26
    Miike.

Wipe and start over when ? today? tomorrow? next week?
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    @Kabam Miike , we put real money in this game, but money is not that important, we put our time into this game, I have seen this is happening more often, too many changes , and honestly you guys are not even prepared for the contingency. I don't understand who gives go live to your updates without regression testing. It's not you the "quality team sucks " and the developers who let the experiments happened without knowing the consequences.
  • StuffofLegendStuffofLegend Posts: 3
    Man everyone needs to chill. Do you guys understand how many people play this game and enjoy it and fill all the servers. Quit complaining because there are issues. They are doing the best they can. Some of you guys have no idea how long and annoying it is to do the coding for all this. Be grateful you just get to enjoy the game and not make it.

Uh they were making like $30 mil/month per some reports prior to 12.0. I think we can expect them to properly resource both people and infrastructure to support their product.

• Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    Hey guys,

The team is working on this right now. We're sorry for the confusion the double AQ is causing and are working to get this cleared up ASAP.

here the AQ start at 21:00, we have 2-3 hours for join and use the energy fist of the night. If we can't join now we lose all this time without remove nodes and when all can join we not have enough time for complete the map
  • Wootang79Wootang79 Posts: 3
    Just give me a full refund for all the money I've wasted on your "game" if you can call it that and I'll gladly uninstall it straight away!
  • i Would suggest that take a break and fix this properly , bugs bugs and bugs. that way you don't need to apology and screwing people again and again.
    we are playing Mcoc across the world and we can't wait whole day to kabam is fixing it with regular template messages

Kabam Please Hire Good programers
  • MasutaSodoMasutaSodo Posts: 26
    @Killer92 has a great point. many others agree. time zones and people real life schedules need consideration.
  • PhillyEaglesSPhillyEaglesS Posts: 49
    edited June 2017
    Man everyone needs to chill. Do you guys understand how many people play this game and enjoy it and fill all the servers. Quit complaining because there are issues. They are doing the best they can. Some of you guys have no idea how long and annoying it is to do the coding for all this. Be grateful you just get to enjoy the game and not make it.

You realize it's their job to make this game, and do so without errors, right? What if companies like Boeing, Ford, construction companies, Apple, etc followed this logic? The world would be in complete disarray.. "oh **** another one of our planes fell apart mid-air - we'll get it right next time guys!" It's honestly pathetic it's gotten to the point that people aren't wondering if a bug will pop-up at some point, it's more a matter of how many and how severe they will be. You don't see other companies that heavily rely on software, such as Apple, having colossal screw-ups, daily like this game does. It's not coding error, its poor quality control and attention to detail, plain and simple; I don't know how half these employees still have a job.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    @TakeNotesScrub ,every release, needs to be tested before go live, no one is coding here , they are making changes to the existing codes , the new codes are not compatible with the old ones , they touched a string and now the whole system is reacting, they are at fault,
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    You guys remeber that we've heard you speech? Yeah, I dunno about you but I'll feel more heard than ever before in my life.
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    Its time to give the current Dev team its walking papers...this is getting shameful
  • Our alliance is showing double boss kills for each group in War now too. Just to add to the mistakes of Kabam. So expect war to fault as well.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    You guys need to chill out! The devs are people too and have lives. They can't be on the game 24/7 and when they get to bugs and glitches they try their best to fix them, just give it time...
  • TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    edited June 2017
    DAVIDTH wrote: »
    You guys need to chill out! The devs are people too and have lives. They can't be on the game 24/7 and when they get to bugs and glitches they try their best to fix them, just give it time...

this game runs 24/7...they can afford to have a team that works...24/7...in shifts....several companies do it...No one is asking one group to always be around. the company I work for has someone available in IT every day of the week all day and night
  • Hey All,

We've made an announcement about today's situation right here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3288/notice-restarting-alliance-quests-june-2nd-2017

Please take a look, and let me know if you have any questions.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    DAVIDTH wrote: »

THis is one of the highest grossing games on the App Store, they can absolutely have (and should) have 24/7 service. If they make this an actual free to play game then they would get a chiller audience
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Hey All,

We've made an announcement about today's situation right here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/3288/notice-restarting-alliance-quests-june-2nd-2017

So what you're saying here is 3 champs locked out "until late at evening" ?
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Miike, Thank you for the announcement it appreciated. Will there be another announcement prior to AQ starting? Or will it be an instantaneous thing?
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157

They do have one of the biggest name mobile games out there, but that's the other side of this. They have one of the biggest name mobile games out there. I'm not sorry their source of revenue is "annoying" for them to work on enough to function properly. Mistakes happen. When they happen enough times corrections need to be made. I agree some of the players go over the top and try to take advantage of these situations, but you can't deny it gets a little ridiculous.

(That said, I like a lot of the content you guys are putting out kabam, keep up that side of things. Just please make it function right.)
  • NullifierxNullifierx Posts: 11
    Will there be 30 minute timers? The late start will throw us totally out of sync with our normal timing and will make it difficult to coordinate timing of different members activity across the world.
  • SlySly wrote: »
    Hey All,

So what you're saying here is 3 champs locked out "until late at evening" ?

We don't expect so. We're trying to get that done first, so locked Champions should be out before Alliance Quests start again.
  • Cristalman wrote: »
    Hey Kabam, it's late in Europa

This is true, but no matter what time we started it, it would be late somewhere. We're working on getting this up as soon as we can, but can't guarantee a time.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Cristalman wrote: »
    Hey Kabam, it's late in Europa

This is true, but no matter what time we started it, it would be late somewhere. We're working on getting this up as soon as we can, but can't guarantee a time.
    Then you guys Mabye shuld make 30 min Ore 45 min for this AQ
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    So game has been down all day for android users and now they messed up AQ, good job Kabam.

How about you start putting some of the money you make back into the game and not down your trouser pockets.
  • AQ needs to be postponed a day. Many alliances have fixed routes based on peoples schedules and a delayed start time will throw everything off. No one is going to plan all new routes for everyone temporarily just for a week.