**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first rank 5!!! Who next?

LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I was luck enough to pull this guy out of a dualie(out of gold so can’t take him to lvl 65 lol). I’m about to complete variant 6 so that will give more rewards to take someone up. Falcon is at sig 60 and magneto at sig 28. I’m not even touching Angela. I am rempted to go guardian but my only 2 6 stars are tech. I don’t like using she hulk. Who are my best options?

Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Mags
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    I'd do tigra or bwcv only because you already have a mutant r5
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Magneto, Falcon, or BWCV. In my opinion Mags would be the best option though
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    You lack solid cosmic dmg dealer, I suggest rankup Angela, she is duped and hits damn hard and got utility too.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Magneto is at rank 3, I’m for sure taking him up to rank 4 though
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Too bad you don’t have any great horsemen options other than Psyloke. I’ve built a team around Magneto r5, Apoc r5, Archangel r4, Prof X r4 and a slot where I rotate in others as needed. Honestly, Magneto covers tech, Apoc handles a lot of skill champs who shrug debuffs, Archangel kills anything that bleeds/poisons, and Prof X handles all evade/miss champs. It’s not perfect but the all mutant team works really well with Apocalypse and Prof X

My point is with a R5 Apoc you can look to build a mutant forward team because he gets bonus from having mutants on the team. So I’d rank Magneto and consider taking up Psyloke or X23 for horsemen synergy.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    Probably Falcon or BWCV
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Considering his only r5 is Apoc, I’d consider another mutant like mags.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    BWCV was my second rank 5 and she has gotten me through so much content. Even when she isn't a strict counter to something, her regen is reliable and can help her solo an entire quest if needed.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Moleman, Claire?

Lots of utility, immunity and versatility there.

• JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    Elsa.
    Easy to play, reliable, hits hard
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Crcrcrc said:

Considering his only r5 is Apoc, I’d consider another mutant like mags.
    Mags would do his job at r4, and OP doesn't really have the mega-horsemen
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Red MAGS Like the commitment to the rank up! Pick a champ and focus on them but that not a hard choice definitely one I do if I had him. Apoc is my white whale!
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Magneto is next. Congrats on Apoc