**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who needs a buff the most next?

pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I would have made this a poll, but I realise that I would miss a whole bunch out and people would be angry in the comments. What do you think? I reckon karnak most of all, but that's becuase I just pulled him as a five star.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    iron man original, groot, cable man for me..
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Superior Iron Man. Venompool.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Iron Fist, Groot and OG Spidey to me are the most useless champs in the game. The aren't useable in AQ or AW, no nodes that they are good for, no matchups they are good for etc....

All of the other "awful" champs at least have some form of use or a node they are decent for IMO.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Any of the guardians except Gamore and Star-Lord although they are probably gonna be considered buff-worty soon in the near future.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Iron Fist, Groot and OG Spidey to me are the most useless champs in the game. The aren't useable in AQ or AW, no nodes that they are good for, no matchups they are good for etc....

All of the other "awful" champs at least have some form of use or a node they are decent for IMO.

OG Spidey got some defensive value. Iron fist has some synergies to make him a average champ. And groot atleast got sustainability and immunities. I think sup iron man is worse than them all.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Karnak, Winter Soldier, The OG Spider-Men, the OG Iron Men, Doctor Strange, and Electro
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Iron fists abilities are like 3 sentences
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    KRoNX1 said:

OG Spidey got some defensive value. Iron fist has some synergies to make him a average champ. And groot atleast got sustainability and immunities. I think sup iron man is worse than them all.
    Superior Iron Man has one of the strongest regens in the game. He also hits harder than people give him credit for.... and I do have a natural sig 140 5* (r2), so I would love a buff for him, but he is more useable than the others.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    SIM is the only cosmic champ that doesn't naturally gain a buff to increase his damage
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

KRoNX1 said:

Superior Iron Man has one of the strongest regens in the game. He also hits harder than people give him credit for.... and I do have a natural sig 140 5* (r2), so I would love a buff for him, but he is more useable than the others.
    Duuude. I also have him. If u love his damage ,Idk how u could hate groot's damage. As of regen, groot got that too which can be procked more than once in a fight. He also got some defensive value( which isn't huge but better than SIM).
  • Options
    PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    Venompool, black panther 🖤
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 543 ★★★

SIM is the only cosmic champ that doesn't naturally gain a buff to increase his damage

Yeah sim has no offensive capabilities and the only thing he has that most other cosmics have is armor break which like another hundred champs have armor break
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Don't do this
    Do not reveal your wishlist.
    Beacuse kaboom is making note of every Champions who we wanted to be buffed and making sure that these Champions will be last to be buffed.

🤞😅
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Don't do this
    Do not reveal your wishlist.
    Beacuse kaboom is making note of every Champions who we wanted to be buffed and making sure that these Champions will be last to be buffed.

🤞😅

Well, they have to buff someone, and if between us we name all the champions, someone's bound to get their champ buffed.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Juggernaut, and many others but especially this guy. He was my first 5 star and it made me almost quit the game at the time lol. He has 3 abilities. A useless Unstoppable, a Stagger, and a weak af Fury.

There's way too many champs lol. Cyclops, Cyclops, Ultron, Inferior Iron Man, Venompool, Groot, King Groot, Strange, All Iron Mans(Men?), Karnak, the list continues...
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Groot nerf
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Juggernaut
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Iron man/ inferior iron man. Worst champs IMO. no utility at all, only armour break, great... what good is that when they hit like a warm marshmallow
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Deadpool X force and doctor strange. Dpx actually gets worse when awakened, the bleed does no damage so all it serves to do is trigger detrimental effects like cornered.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Crossbones and Howard the Duck really need buffs next tbh.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Venompool and it has nothing do with the fact that I paid 3k units for him.
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I’m kinda hoping for Karnak, Agent Venom, Iron Patriot, OG Iron Man, or War Machine. Personally, I think the skill and tech classes are the classes that could use a boost the most, not saying other classes don’t have buff worthy champs, I just think that currently these two classes are the most in need of some great champs.
  • Options

KRoNX1 said:

Wow Regen and Armor which isn’t even potent. The Regen honestly does nothing as well except for lengthen the fight for a little. He isn’t a good defender and plus most people are able to damage him so quickly that he won’t even be able to Regen in time
  • Options
    AlrulzAlrulz Posts: 46
    SL. Not a buff so much. Just need to change his element gun. Get rid of power drain and armor break. Replace with DOT. And give the ability to pick which effect triggers, like WS or Claire Voyant
  • Options

SWORD78 said:

Karnak, Winter Soldier, The OG Spider-Men, the OG Iron Men, Doctor Strange, and Electro

Winter Soldier is a solid champ, and Killmonger synergy makes him a poor man's Aegon (which still says a lot). He's got all kinds of use and value. If anything WS is underrated.
    He needs a synergy to be half decent. No immunities (not that he would really get any) and his Debuffs aren’t good