**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I invest in upgrading htd?

bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Posts: 157
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I mean he's getting buff, should I take the risk?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    no
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Never take up a champ that might get buffed, get buffed and then complain on the forums when you don’t like the buff saying it’s kabams fault and demand rank down tickets.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Is this a trick question? If so , go for it. You have nothing to lose but T5B, T2A,T4CC. Personally I don’t even think those champs are getting a buff.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Rank at your own risk
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Is this a trick question? If so , go for it. You have nothing to lose but T5B, T2A,T4CC. Personally I don’t even think those champs are getting a buff.

I mean it’s Easter. It would be the perfect time to do a buff for Howard
    If they do, I want the in-game message selling his crystal to say “Can I offer you an Egg in this trying time?”
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Personally, I wouldn’t, especially seeing as how it hasn’t been confirmed. The leak itself regarding the Howard and Crossbones buffs hasn’t been confirmed as legitimate so there’s no telling whether or not those buffs are actually happening next month. Even if the buff does happen, I still wouldn’t invest in him until the buff is actually available and people try it out, otherwise we’ll end up with another Netflix Daredevil situation where people invest in a buff before testing it and are extremely disappointed. The best thing to do right now is just wait and see until we have an idea of what exactly is going on.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Ummm....first of all you don't know for a fact that he's getting buffed. And second of all even if you knew,you don't know how good of a buff he's getting. Need I remind you of the hood "buff" ? Or how disappointing Netflix daredevils buff is?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    He hasn't been confirmed as getting the buff so I would wait until Friday before you make any rash decisions
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 591 ★★
    Ranking up because a up coming buff. You take the chance of being the first to say "i'm king of the world" and you take a chance of getting Fuuuudged on your choice and wasting resources begging for a rdt.... only you can press that upgrade button and it's got be a choice you live with. For me to rank up mister htd it's got to be one heck of a buff!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    RDMN said:

Now that I got the sarcasm out the way, the graphic you are referring to is fake, we'll know friday which champs are getting buffed next month and it's best to wait and see how you like the buff before putting resources into a champ

50% of that on new champions looks real now, so ...
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Why not wait and see and keep the choice at your hands first?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I've started telling everyone that asks these questions before buffs that they should do it. If you haven't learned by now that it's a horrible idea to rank a champ that you know nothing about before the buff yet? Well then you absolutely deserve losing out on rank up material.

So yes, it's a great idea.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Woah, I think I just found out HtD's buff!

Now don't take this as a 100%, though I do trust my sources, but it looks like they're gonna scale his sound effects with his sig level!

Truly a defensive powerhouse.

Woah, I think I just found out HtD's buff!

Now don't take this as a 100%, though I do trust my sources, but it looks like they're gonna scale his sound effects with his sig level!

Truly a defensive powerhouse.

The champ will have persistant charges. B)
    @RDMN said:

RDMN said:

Now that I got the sarcasm out the way, the graphic you are referring to is fake, we'll know friday which champs are getting buffed next month and it's best to wait and see how you like the buff before putting resources into a champ

50% of that on new champions looks real now, so ...
    ... Outrix back in business confirmed??
    Don't think so, but whoever drew up that graphic seems to know something because, a pre-fight icon was added which somehow made it "credible".