**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

April Champions!

Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 250 ★★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion

It looks like April is going to be another MROC month in MCOC! The image is from MCOC’s YouTube Channel, and appears to be next months motion comic!

Comments

• sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194
    Please reveal the storyline
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Storm and Sorcerer were great champs, and I hope these two continue along that path. But am I going to go for these two? No. Can’t pull them as a 6* until July, so maybe I’ll care by then
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Hmmm. I like Silver Centurion but except for Stryfe, there has been no exciting champions I want this year so far. Really looking forward to Knull’s release.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

I will give my honest opinion. Adding MROC characters do not make me want to play MROC. I don't mind having them because both games are Marvel related and developed by Kabam and I can see how they are related. However, I would much rather have REAL Marvel characters or Kabam made MCOC character. Why not have Okoye/Shuri and Ironheart/Omega Sentinel?

Btw these champs could be really good for all I know and I could be using them for a lot of stuff but I really don't get excited when I see MROC champs. It is just how it is for me and probably for many others. After I saw these champs my initial thought was: "oh well another meh month"

Because we didn’t download Mcoc for created characters. It’s fine , but if this was a generic game I don’t know how much I would play. Even though BP sucks, I still think he is cool looking and into the story they come up with.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t really interest me, but at the same time I’m not gonna get either of them for another 4+ months so not like it matters lol
  • CrainOnTheBrainCrainOnTheBrain Posts: 82
    If this is just like the sorcerer supreme and storm pyramid X month, it won’t be bad. It doesn’t make me want to play Mroc, but I don’t immediately hate the characters because they’re from a game I don’t play. However, it does make me think it’s in conjunction with upcoming buffs, since BP is going to be buffed in May, we might also get some iron men tweaks. It has potential to be good, the champs can be fun & useful, but I genuinely don’t understand the kickback.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Doesn’t really interest me, but at the same time I’m not gonna get either of them for another 4+ months so not like it matters lol

3-Star version is available in Arena by just completing milestones. I am happy game developer made this possible.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    As for MROC champion designs I’d actually really like to see in game, I think a Captain Peggy Carter would be a fantastic addition to this game, even though we already have three Cap champs. Not sure who I’d do for a second one. Maybe a Wasteland Hulk?
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Posts: 194

It looks like April is going to be another MROC month in MCOC! The image is from MCOC’s YouTube Channel, and appears to be next months motion comic!

No its not mroc characters, it is just from character suggestions, just check all pages from character wishlist thread 3.0
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

Gross. I like MROC well enough, but we don't need any more black panthers or iron people

I don't mind the black panther cos it female for diversity purpose. Also, though the game is dominantly boys, our ladies also deserves their champs. Heroes doesn't belong to only men. If it was a dude no way, they should buff what we have in the game already. This will make it 3 black panthers if I'm not mistaken.
    For the Iron Man, no thank you what we have already suck besides IMIW needs base attack increase. I personally won't use him I have so many better options.