**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need YOU on my team

2»

Comments

• KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Your spam just made me take note of your alliance so I know where not to join if I ever need a new one. Stop making new threads.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    I agree. Ridiculous!
  • latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Posts: 158
    @KhanMedina @Kocheese if ur not interested in joining that’s more than fine. But there isn’t a reason for you to say I’m spamming or make negative comments on here. This is the recruitment section and that’s what I’m trying to do. Find two players to join my alliance. Since the only way to bring up a post is by commenting or posting a new one I figure I do just that on some old threads
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    My point is you made like 6 threads. Overkill
  • NeyNey Posts: 5
    Overkill or not... ridiculous or not...it sure get both ur attention... No rules on the forum stated u can't post more than 500 similar posts...and make more than a thousands similar threads...she did what she deem fit. Respect that! and keep browsing...

Ad0ra_ Administrator › Posts: 165 May 18 in Alliance Recruitment
    Hey Peeps!

Just a few quick ground rules for the Alliance Recruitment section of our forums:

1. Keep it polite and clean
    2. If you have zero interest in joining an Alliance, do not post in that Alliance's recruitment thread
    3. If you have zero interest in adding that player to your Alliance, do not post in that Player's thread
    4. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. This section of the forums is ONLY to facilitate players finding each other in game, so there is no need for debate, discussion, arguments or criticism.

Thanks, and have fun =)
  • latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Posts: 158
    Thanks Ney your awesome
  • exarusexarus Posts: 6

aycf1yi7ielb.jpg

Damn. This was so long ago, I forgot all about this alliance