**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Champs are more reliable ?

Which Champs are more reliable ? 39 votes

Apocalypse
28% 11 votes
Professor X
7% 3 votes
Human torch
2% 1 vote
Captain America IW
43% 17 votes
Longshot
0% 0 votes
Archangel
17% 7 votes

Comments

• StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    edited April 2021
    If max sig (capiw). If not AA, Apoc(if you got good mutants), Profx(you won't regret)
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    For what purpose??
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 581 ★★★
    Apocalypse is just so versatile. I bring him everywhere and he usually is very useful. He’s got the immunity after 8 seconds to bleed and incinerate. He can become an evade counter if used right. He can’t be stunned while striking. They can’t shrug off his debuffs. Overall very reliable
  • Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    edited April 2021
    As a standalone champion, Professor X is best of them. He also doesn't need any awakening or high sig. He also works as support character by boosting mutants with synergies.
  • GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
    Most votes goes to apoc !
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    If I'm going into a matchup blind, I think caiw is the way to go. He doesn't get shut down if they have immunities or if they have a way to punish energy damage. As far as bad matchups go he doesn't really have any, there's plenty of nonideal situations but as far as I can think of there isn't anything in a champions base kit that can shut him down entirely.