**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is red goblin good

Recently, i've been getting a duplicate red goblin 3* a lot, and I just finished act 3 today, got a 4 star hero crystal, and I got a red goblin 4*. I ranked him up to rank 2, and just need a tier 3 cosmic catalyst to rank him up to 3. Is it worth it?

Comments

• ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    If you can awaken him, yes.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Very but not much for a newer player.
  • LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Has a tough rotation but insane damage once you unlock it
    top 10 cosmic
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    He is amazing! Just needs to be awakened and learn his rotation.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    If you have carnage too, the synergy for him should be pretty awesome for your progression through act 5.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

He is amazing! Just needs to be awakened and learn his rotation.

My 5* is sleeping on bench. Any video guide on him ?
    Check out MSD's videos. Additionally, @Texas_11 is our resident Roblin expert.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I am going to say that he does need a high signature ability or a decent level at least to get the damage going. Also, because your account is a progressing account you will probably take on a lot more blocked hits. He has excellent block prof. If this is your first 4* champ he will help you greatly with survival because he can cover annoying nodes throughout the act 4 (which are long fights).

I hope this helps!
  • ComplexComplex Posts: 11
    Thanks everyone! It helped!
    He is not my first 4* champ btw
    I don't know how to awaken 4*s
    hard to get awakening and hard to duplicate
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yes, at lower progression levels, awakening can be harder. Once your roster grows you'll start to get more duplicates. when you pull the same champ again, they will be awakened and get 20 sug stones (4* champs and above) that improve their awakened ability. Alternatively, awakening gems can be used, but I would not use one in him as it would probably be better used on someone like hyperion or corvus when you get them.