**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gotta Start Saving Units for July 4th

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
The next major holiday is just over 3 months away and it'll take a good amount of patience and self-control to get there with enough units to get all the unit offers without spending real cash.

I'm currently at 200+ units. Gonna get every milestone of every arena (except the class catalyst one) until then. On average, that should yield about 1200 units every week in actual units and battle chips. Adding the units from 22hr solo events and EQ completion & exploration, 5k units every month is a realistic goal.

Comments

• Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Doing all. Milestones, solo events, opening bc, can net u 2k approximately per week.. From 20 of January untill 29 of March I made 22k units.. Also for t1a u can go 350k for 30 units and t4b u cna do 500k for 30 units
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    So a question, without arena, how many unit could earn per month ?
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★

Doing all. Milestones, solo events, opening bc, can net u 2k approximately per week.. From 20 of January untill 29 of March I made 22k units.. Also for t1a u can go 350k for 30 units and t4b u cna do 500k for 30 units

I've found that to be the case if the arena crystals are compliant.

Lately though, I've opened 200k chips and got less than 200 units. Also opened 400k and got just over 300 units. So I just made a conservative estimate this time.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    slacker said:

So a question, without arena, how many unit could earn per month ?

@slacker not too many.
    You have the 22h events. But since you won`t be doing arena you will realistically get 2 out of 4 events to milestone 4.
    So lets say 3 total in the week.
    Your alliance will get you 25 x2 per week.
    Lets assume you do all difficulties in EQ, so 4x 150.
    And the calander.
    You will have some battlechips from AQ, Depending on your maps it will be 20k per round for 4 rounds in the month.

This would roughly translate to 1400 units per month, so 4200 in 3. Give or take a few units or a bit of luck in your battlechips and you will be able to buy the first 2 steps in the 4th of july deals. That is if you do all of the above all the time.
    Hieitaku said:

Lately though, I've opened 200k chips and got less than 200 units. Also opened 400k and got just over 300 units. So I just made a conservative estimate this time.
    U are doing UC or normal, I don't hoard bc personally and I always go for normals, 3 to 7 approx each time

Hieitaku said:

U are doing UC or normal, I don't hoard bc personally and I always go for normals, 3 to 7 approx each time
    Normal crystals all the time. UC aren't worth the risk unless opening several million chips at a time. Yeah, the yields I got were really bad luck. My more realistic estimate would have been 20k units in 3 months.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,238 ★★★★
    Im at 3.2k units right now. I play arena for the 22h event and sometimes just for the first couple of milestones.

I hope I get to 15k
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    @Rookiie hey man speaking of content creation , love your work. You have put together some good great posts. I speak to Unio quite and bit and we are in the same alliance in Realm.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,747 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Wait, did you just call RichTheMan a "notable forum member and content creator" or my morning coffee has not kicked in yet? Perhaps you did.

Somebody get this man a medal.
    And some more coffee!
    Sarcasm on the medal by the way.
    Look @Hector_1475
    Kabam are not a spiteful company.
    If they were - they would have locked all the deals behind cash offers.
    But they don't - right? The unit deals will always be there for the F2P players, who are the majority of the player base, and they do NOT want to piss them off.
    The best they can do is juice up the cash deals to tempt known spenders to get them. Heck, they might even reel in a couple of baby whales too.
    But NOT at the expense of F2P. They're time and effort is incredibly valuable to keeping the economy moving and Kabam recognize that.

@Rookiie hey man speaking of content creation , love your work. You have put together some good great posts. I speak to Unio quite and bit and we are in the same alliance in Realm.

:') thank you @RichTheMan that means a lot
    Rookiie said:

Their* time and effort is incredibly valuable to keeping the economy moving and Kabam recognize that.

Spelling mistake sorry.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Post like this one is the reason why the BF/CM deals sucked so much, this year. Guess how bad the 04/07 deals will be this summer, too.

Kabam has to maximise their profit. People saving up all their units for their unit deals, does not benefit the company.

Do it, by all means and I may join you. No need to get vocal about it, that's all I'm saying.

You think it is a secret that people, especially FTP save up units to buy unit offers on CM/BF? One of the content creators(BG) has over 26k units last time I saw his video. He consistently saves up units to buy those offers. Kabam has the data of what we buy and how we spend our units.
    If Kabam really wanted to force people to buy cash offers, they could as well simply stop giving unit offers. As it is, cash offers have a significantly better value than unit ones anyway.
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Remember to ideally try to get to 18k (21k preferable), not just 15k. Since the bonus final deal has been super good recently. 6 star awakening Gem for 3k units for example at cyber weekend
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Can someone remind me how many units each deal is? I won't be able to get the full 21k but I reckon I will be at a pretty good amount.
    Qacob said:

Can someone remind me how many units each deal is? I won't be able to get the full 21k but I reckon I will be at a pretty good amount.

Yep
    1k - 4k - 10k followed by the option of 3k or 6k
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Qacob said:

Yep
    1k - 4k - 10k followed by the option of 3k or 6k
    Thank you very much. I'll try get 15k then
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★

Oi @RichTheMan Conquest Tournament called, SLASH needs you to grind 4k points. 😭😂

Joking joking
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Tell unio to hurry up and get Thronebreaker already
    Sorry but MRoC > MCoC
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    @Unio77 NOOOOOOOOOOO but i will do your bidding Master.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    July 4 deals were way better than the cyber ones. If you're an arena grinder, save the chips until you actually need them.

I'm F2P and do the 5 and 4 featured along with the 4 basic arenas. 405 chips per set. With solo and alliance events, and some lower EQs, that's roughly 5k per month. I started the year with 3k units and now sit at 15k. I'm taking a little break now, but my goal is 25k by July. Sitting on over 5M chips currently, but won't need them for July.

July 4 deals were way better than the cyber ones. If you're an arena grinder, save the chips until you actually need them.

I'm F2P and do the 5 and 4 featured along with the 4 basic arenas. 405 chips per set. With solo and alliance events, and some lower EQs, that's roughly 5k per month. I started the year with 3k units and now sit at 15k. I'm taking a little break now, but my goal is 25k by July. Sitting on over 5M chips currently, but won't need them for July.

That's a nice stack of units. 5mil chips can give you an additional 10k units, more or less.

This normally would have yielded ~400 units. This is the third batch of 200k battle chips that gave me less than 300 units. Dunno why they're turning out so low, but I'm just gonna save my chips until July.

Do you open uncollected or normal arena crystals?
    Always normal, I find it to be less risky, maybe is the same % but when u got limited bc is not the same
  • Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175

Everyone : are talking about saving for 4th July offer
    Me : saving for Abyss 2nd

I'm kinda doing both. Grinding units, see what's on offer for Thronebreakers. If it'll substantially improve my roster then trade in, otherwise start path 2.