**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Fury is God tier ??

GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Just asking why fury has so good damage.

He got no powers + nothing special about him.

He is just a human. Why he is better than hulk and juggernaut.

Hulk is beast in marvel but kabam give those powers to fury...

Just asking when is kabam going to buff og hulk. ?
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments

• Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Sigh, i said this like 100 times and i'll say again. Game =/=comic, both have their unique mechanic to function, comic basicly picture and author can draw, create, make character being OP or weak based on their imagination and logical of their world. Same as game but it's function totally different, they have gameplay, ability, skill, etc,.. and a character is strong or not depend how their perform with gameplay and game mechanics. In this case Fury's ability works well with game mechanic thus make him a strong character.
    Also Hulk is an very old champion, he was release a beginning of the game when ability 's simple. I understand you want him buff but you can't expect like he's gonna get buff like right now, especially making ability aren't simple.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Just asking why fury has so good damage.

He got no powers + nothing special about him.

He is just a human. Why he is better than hulk and juggernaut.

Hulk is beast in marvel but kabam give those powers to fury...

Didn’t you quit?
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    slacker said:

Sigh, i said this like 100 times and i'll say again. Game =/=comic, both have their unique mechanic to function, comic basicly picture and author can draw, create, make character being OP or weak based on their imagination and logical of their world. Same as game but it's function totally different, they have gameplay, ability, skill, etc,.. and a character is strong or not depend how their perform with gameplay and game mechanics. In this case Fury's ability works well with game mechanic thus make him a strong character.
    Also Hulk is an very old champion, he was release a beginning of the game when ability 's simple. I understand you want him buff but you can't expect like he's gonna get buff like right now, especially making ability aren't simple.

Magneto gives us hope
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

Pretty sure you’re actually just asking why Fury is God tier
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Tbh, after Moleman buff I was bout to consider him over Nick Fury....
    But......

After ranked 5 my Nick Fury, I realized that(except Aegon at 999 combo), he is too good for almost all content unless you require any specific counter.
    That unblockable is so awesome that I am addicted to his playstyle.
    So simple and effective, only normal 5hit combo is good enough to reach his high damage mode, doesn't rely too much on specials.
    That evade and miss counter adds more utility to him.
    Also, his synergies is one of the best in the game.

Please add if I miss something.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

But......

After ranked 5 my Nick Fury, I realized that(except Aegon at 999 combo), he is too good for almost all content unless you require any specific counter.
    So simple and effective, only normal 5hit combo is good enough to reach his high damage mode, doesn't rely too much on specials.

Also, Fury is one of the super spy holding so many secrets.
    He knows the weakness and strength of so many villians and heroes which makes him a dangerous foe to his opponents.

Technological advancements+ super spy skills+secrets of weaknesses and strengths+ different comabt style masteries

All dangerous combinations.
    (Example- Batman)
  • Options
    Ksp_2099 said:

But......

Does knowing weakness and a knife and holding a gun make him better than herald of galactus : the Air walker.

Man kabam just ruined the reputation of air walker. Heralds of galactus are not noodles
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Ksp_2099 said:

But......

Does knowing weakness and a knife and holding a gun make him better than herald of galactus : the Air walker.

Man kabam just ruined the reputation of air walker. Heralds of galactus are not noodles
    Dude read the comments above. It's not about holding a knife or being a herald of Galactus. It's Game-Logic. You wouldn't be able to play with anyone except for Sentry and Phoenix then.

Edit: And then, even more threads will be made over quitting the game because getting only 2 champions out of 200+ isn't a good chance for those two.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Berjibs said:

slacker said:

Magneto gives us hope
    Yeahh boy !! If kabam can buff magneto !! Hopes are still alive for og HULK !!
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited April 2021

Berjibs said:

slacker said:

Magneto gives us hope
    Yeahh boy !! If kabam can buff magneto !! Hopes are still alive for og HULK !!
    I am the hulk in my dreams bro
  • Options
    Why some guys spam disagree what is wrong with you if hulk gets overhaul rework .

Why you guys cant see someone happiness... :(
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Why some guys spam disagree what is wrong with you if hulk gets overhaul rework .

Why you guys cant see someone happiness... :(

No one's disagreeing over the hulk buff. They are disagreeing because of your statements over Nick Fury and comic power levels.

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Fury is a boss! You all need to stop playing haha.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Fury is legit busted lol
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,672 Guardian

Ksp_2099 said:

But......

No, being empowered with the life energy of a Celestial while in a universe whose reality obeys the wills of the Battlerealm rulers makes him better than a Herald of Galactus, whose original strength was granted by the Power Cosmic, an energy source not native to the dimension of the Battlerealm.
  • Options
    AdamBrewAdamBrew Posts: 36
    He’s so good because he’s mother[bleep]ing Samuel L. Jackson, mother[bleep]er!
    That’s why!