**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Archangel Sig

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled Archangel and used a 5 star mutant gem on him. Is there any amount of sigs he should have in particular? I know max sig is ideal but that takes a while
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Yep, Sig 112 is ideal
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Okay thanks everybody, it's gonna take me a really long time to do that but it's worth it. Archangel is one of my favorite characters and I've got Apoc to pair him with.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    He’s still amazing without it.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Max sig is sorta useless. It only takes it up to 40% per neuro so you still want 3 for 100% AAR.
    I mean I'm not saying don't do it, I took mine to sig 200 with generic and mutant stones but it is kinda pointless.

While sig 112 is ideal he still works perfectly fine at lower sig as long as you keep in mind that he'll need to have more neuros for 100% AAR. I can't remember how his sig scales, but you can check on auntm.ai and see how many you'll need
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    I got him still to 200. He doesnt benefit much from it, only difference is that with 1-2 neuros, you have better chance to ignore some abilities, I did it cuz I use him really often and I just wanted to get him to 200.