**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.1.6 caustic temper

ShokaDelicShokaDelic Posts: 191
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Help please lol! I'm laughing to keep from crying. This path is killing me. I tried Seatin's move with Red Hulk and it isn't working at all. How did u guys handle the Caustic Temper path?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    warlock + any ultron/vision synergy. Then use any poison immune
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Heimdall and hela/Angela synergy with red hulk will work
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Ghost(as for a lot of act 6)...u can add hiemdal Angela for another fury or else just get the fury by using heavy
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

Heimdall and hela/Angela synergy with red hulk will work

dr.strange will nullify
  • Options
    @king_ov_scrubs does it have to be both of them?
  • Options
    @Uvogin I don't have Warlock 5* smh
  • Options
    Don't have a 5* Angela tho smfh @king_ov_scrubs
  • Options
    Hearing alot of Angela with Heimdall but I don't have both. Thanks for the advice tho guys. Gonna try Ghost again with the Heavy
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Og hulk with I think hulk buster gives him nullify immunity. Best option for that strange
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah that path was quite cancerous, lmfao. Had to use CMM+Nick and burst my way through. Also maxed pacify, so doctor strange was a bit more manageable, but was still a pain in the nutsack.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

@Uvogin I don't have Warlock 5* smh

That's unfortunate.
    Uvogin said:

warlock + any ultron/vision synergy. Then use any poison immune

Lol! Why so many disagrees? Take a look at the synergy

• Options
    edited April 2021
    That tells me all I need to know! That I need to wait till i get those champions lol! It's crazy because I'm 97 percent done with Act 6 chap 1. I Just have 2 lanes left 😢 @Uvogin
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    No CMM neither lmfao! I'm all screwed! I guess I should feel happy that I got that far without Angela, Vision, or CMM 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️. Soo close tho lol @Kill_Grey
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Do you have Hela @ShokaDelic
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Hyperion all the way 🥤
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Yeah that path was quite cancerous, lmfao. Had to use CMM+Nick and burst my way through. Also maxed pacify, so doctor strange was a bit more manageable, but was still a pain in the nutsack.

Meant to say "CMM+Hyperion", but nick was on the team of course, lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
  • Options
    Might just go with Hype with revives tho @Killswitch01 he seemed to do the most damage
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

No CMM neither lmfao! I'm all screwed! I guess I should feel happy that I got that far without Angela, Vision, or CMM 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️. Soo close tho lol @Kill_Grey

You can counter caustic temper with many synergies or champs.
    Heimdal with Angela or Hela synergy gives a fury buff, so you can then use any poison immune.
    Warlock with either Ultrons or Visions, give a fury buff to any poison immune champ.
    CMM, Hyperion, Medusa, Kamala Khan, Hulk or even CM or MsMarvel can counter this node.
    There are options and I might missing some too.
    Maybe your roster ain’t ready for 6.1 exploration yet.
    I don’t want to disappoint you, but after 6.1 things only get worse at Act6, and you will need a very wide roster anyway.
    If you don’t have the counters needed, clear other content till you get them.
  • Options
    Greekhit said:

You can counter caustic temper with many synergies or champs.
    Heimdal with Angela or Hela synergy gives a fury buff, so you can then use any poison immune.
    Warlock with either Ultrons or Visions, give a fury buff to any poison immune champ.
    CMM, Hyperion, Medusa, Kamala Khan, Hulk or even CM or MsMarvel can counter this node.
    There are options and I might missing some too.
    Maybe your roster ain’t ready for 6.1 exploration yet.
    I don’t want to disappoint you, but after 6.1 things only get worse at Act6, and you will need a very wide roster anyway.
    If you don’t have the counters needed, clear other content till you get them.
    Meh, there's only a few paths in act 6 that I'd count as worse than the caustic temper and buffed up paths in 6.1.6.