**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Waited 25 days for this - thank you!

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Does anyone know anyone who got a four star since the very first one? I heard from 2 guys they got a 4 the first time and never since.
  • Options
    And I sucks you can't see the contents
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,775 ★★★★★
    I forgot to open mine! Probably the same 3*.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    Does anyone know anyone who got a four star since the very first one? I heard from 2 guys they got a 4 the first time and never since.

I pulled Gambit as a 4* but the rest have all been 3*
  • Options
    StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Got a 4* CW, I think in the 3rd month, from the login crystal.

• Options
    I hate you ! ;)
  • Options
    Okay then they are in there somewhere then huh? I just got bad luck. Like the song, "if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all!"
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

I just saw a guy post a screenshot of his 4* Voodoo. He has pulled 4*s the last 4 login calendars. That's a crazy hot streak!
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241

I never had a 4* on the account I actually play.
    On the other hand, I have another account I created a while back just to remember the early levels, and I had a 4* Howard the Duck from the calendar (and also a 4* Kang in the chinese new year event)

Needles to say, I don't even use that second account, except to collect calendar rewards.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    One of my alliance mates pulled a 4* voodoo yesterday.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    but but its free lol
  • Options
    FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Now you know what to expect next month ! :smile: