**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else can’t get a 5 star apocalypse or higher

Comments

• Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

I've opened over 75 Apocalypse Cav Crystals, and who knows how many of the 5-Star Featured, and at least 4 of the 6-Star Featured when he was in it. I still only have a 3 and 4 Star. :disappointed:

We can concluds miike is a WHALE.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

Quake 5 star never came to me in 4 year now.

• Options
    Marjay_2Marjay_2 Posts: 24
    Wow Capdevilaseb I’m sorry to hear that man. I just pulled her from the previous 5* featured the one with wolverine in it. She was quite literally my last pull before the crystal change. If I didn’t pull he I was done. It’s a shame cause some of these champs are so old. Just pulled 5* Blade but he’s not as relevant. We as a community have moved on. He’s still good but not what he was I’d say before Act 6 came along. Kabam has to understand this. Now champs like cgr and those like him are where it’s at.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

As deep as the pool is its time to have class specific crystals instead of dual class. There's just too deep a pool to have any real hope of targeting a champ in a pool of 60+ champs. Even 30+ for a single class is deep enough it'll take a while.

No one will ever be able to explain to me, no matter how much time we take going over it word by word, why they haven’t already done this or the crystals based on year of release

IDC what kind of business logic they use. It makes absolutely no sense why, since we have had Featureds with 24-character pools for years, why we don’t have single-class or the annual crystals

There are so many good things about this game. It will never make sense to me why on Earth I can’t have a five-star of a character released in 2014 because I am not lucky enough
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Hehe... I opened both CGR and Apocalypse from featured last week😂
    Insane right🥤
  • Options
    ESF I’m so on board with you, killswitch you are the worst lmao. Congratulations my friend. I’m always happy for others.
  • Options
    My next discussion will be in the neighborhood of a crystal that allows you any champion from a specific class at least once a year.
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 521 ★★★
    I literally got this guy twice from a normal 5* basic crystal. No featured. The thing is, you get every champ when you don't want them. Just keep opening them
  • Options
    Lol I definitely agree with that to an extent raviX
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I got apocalypse as a 5* a while back
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★

I managed to pull him with my first 5* featured crystal. Since then, its all been Gamora/Crossbones/Yellowjacket etc.

It’s just the RNG. I hadn’t had any seriously good pulls for a couple of months, then suddenly last week landed CMM, Claire, Void, and Doom all in 5*. On the flip slide, been opening 1-3 skill/mutant dual class a week for four months now and no NF or Aegon. Guess we both have to just be patient.

Case in point: Finally pulled 5* Aegon this AM from a dual class. Patience and tenacity.
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    edited April 2021
    Nice to hear I am not the only one who can’t get him after so many featured attempts for him. Sole reason I want to finish exploring the abyss for that class nexus... to probably not see him as an option lol
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★
    I didn’t have an issue. It’s so odd how one champ can be so rare for the players and then everyone gets cyclops. I know it’s just luck, but why can’t Doom be the least rare champ in the game? Lol
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 ★★★
    Have a 3 and a 4....no 5. Blade has avoided me for 6 years tho
  • Options
    Lol gambling 101 indeed. Sucks 6 years and no 5* bladeWu_Bangerz. I definitely want a champ while they are still relevant. Kabam Miiike fix this. Lmao
  • Options
    Pete your most definitely not the only one. I feel myself losing interest in him now tbh.
  • Options
    Zeezee you are so right. But can you imagine when the game breaks the 300 champion mark and we’re still chasing down a single champ? Smh I saved loads of shards for apocalypse and still didn’t get him. For me it’s more about getting the champ you want within a reasonable amount of time. Then some we wait forever for like Odín and he’s terrible.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★

I've opened over 75 Apocalypse Cav Crystals, and who knows how many of the 5-Star Featured, and at least 4 of the 6-Star Featured when he was in it. I still only have a 3 and 4 Star. :disappointed:

75 cav crystals...so they pay you...and you pretty much give it back to them...(only joking)
  • Options
    O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Posts: 140 ★★
    Had good luck with Apoc. But I have bad luck with CapIW. Haunting for him for ages....
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★

Let me suggest something, please, add a "new champion" probability, if a player pulls a quantity of repeated champs, the Game assures You a new champion, to give the summoner a bigger list
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I opened a lot of featured crystals for him and didn't get him. Finally pulled him from the side quest nexus crystal lol
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Quake 5 star never came to me in 4 year now.

If you really want her open nothing but science/mystic dual crystals. You'll get her eventually.
  • Options
    I must admit I love my Professor X Spicyslicer he definitely is amazing. Deadpool that’s what I mean you can chase a champ for years it’s annoying and sometimes I need a break from the game. This rng needs a revamp.