**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rate your favorite champion

2»

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Ronin best skill champ ez

I'm actually planning to r4 him next
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Average- 3/5
    Voodoo has been around for awhile now, and he requires more management than some of the other mystic champs, but he still bring a lot to the table. Regen for sustainability, pretty good power control, good AAR and (as a 5* max Sig granted) the rare ability to get 9 hit combos off a parry with his increased debuff duration. I would like to see him in the 6* pool (I don't believe he's in there yet? But not too sure).
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Top tier - 5/5
    Love omega
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Top tier - 5/5
    Human Torch
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Top tier - 5/5
    why, why would you put 6/5 after the worse ranks?
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Average- 3/5

TKS87 said:

Voodoo has been around for awhile now, and he requires more management than some of the other mystic champs, but he still bring a lot to the table. Regen for sustainability, pretty good power control, good AAR and (as a 5* max Sig granted) the rare ability to get 9 hit combos off a parry with his increased debuff duration. I would like to see him in the 6* pool (I don't believe he's in there yet? But not too sure).

Voodoo is my second favorite champ... he is definitely not in the “average” tier... he belongs in good easily!
    You're probably right, I wanted to but couldn't really decide if it was a personal bias :) he was my 2nd ever r5 (after KM who is probs my next fave) and he covered tons of content for me. Still love using him.
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    Bad - 1/5
    Winter Soldier....
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Good - 4/5
    Silver Surfer, has both utility and damage, neither top tier, but still good.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    GOD - 6/5
    Nick fury, I don't think any explanation needed
  • FastastheflashFastastheflash Posts: 17
    GOD - 6/5
    This is Spider-Ham we're talking about here
    GOD - 6/5
    TKS87 said:

Solid 4/5 at the very least
    GOD - 6/5
    mani274 said:

Winter Soldier....

3/5 minimum
  • 24012401 Posts: 47
    GOD - 6/5
    cosmic ghots rider
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

why, why would you put 6/5 after the worse ranks?

Felt to lazy to go back
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    GOD - 6/5

• StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Victor Von Doom, loved him in comics and in game.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    RUBBISH - 0/5
    Cyclops (Blue Team).
    Hopefully, someday, he will get his due.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Average- 3/5
    Scarlet witch and dr. Strange...they just haven't been same after the Nerf, with the addition of some of top new champions.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    GOD - 6/5
    <---- beyond god tier
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Top tier - 5/5
    Venom the Duck. His buffs are random but they get saved in a specific order of priority and once you learn what it is he's a lot easier to work with can be an absolute powerhouse on longer quests. I forget what the full order is, but basically he will always bank Regen first and Fury second, so it's easy to ensure that he heals to full every fight while doing insane damage.
  • PoorlyMadePoorlyMade Posts: 55
    Good - 4/5
    Elsa Bloodstone needs a little more utility but since she is very fun I let it slide
  • SebastianoSebastiano Posts: 14
    Hello, I'm new here, English is not my mother language so that's why I made so many errors. Homewer, my favorite champion is mephisto, only for his character design and his story, and also, I find hard to believe that a powerful character like him was kidnapped by the collector
  • SebastianoSebastiano Posts: 14
    Oh, I do forget the "valuation" I don't know how to do it so, tier:bad 1/5
  • DarkLord8470DarkLord8470 Posts: 105
    Average- 3/5
    Dormammu has great Utility and use sometimes but his damages and block proficiency really needs tuned up
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Top tier - 5/5

Dormammu has great Utility and use sometimes but his damages and block proficiency really needs tuned up

Dormammu is the best power control champ in the game IMO, but I only ever use him if there's one fight where the opponent absolutely must be power controlled the entire fight, because his damage is so bad the fight will take forever and his block proficiency is so bad he'll come out of the fight with like half health even if I never got hit.