**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

THE BIRTH OF A TECH GOD

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
HOWARD THE DUCK. A meme for years. Finally given his justice!

He is SUPER fun, constantly stacking up buffs and debuffs. He's a damage and utility machine as well without the reliance on poor RNG or a long ramp up. Howard the Duck is now a god, top 5 in the tech class in my opinion (tied with Hulkbuster at 5th). He can do so many things now, I find it funny that all the "Howard nerf" people could even think the old Howard was anywhere near the power level of the current Howard. Amazing job on this buff, Kabam!

Comments

• Options
    Also Kabam thanks for making the 115% AAR in the sig ability not have a scaling effect, I love having that full Domino counter available at sig 1. :)
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Wanna do a Crossbones one as well. Then a nova still a dud one too. Lol.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Winter soldier in the MUD
  • Options
    CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Do his MASH armour breaks count towards the cap, or is it just the initial armour break? I believe they’re only supposed to cap at 10.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Well then, time to take mine to R3
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Rasilover said:

Well then, time to take mine to R3

I'd take a 6 star Howard to r3 for sure, good choice
  • Options

Do his MASH armour breaks count towards the cap, or is it just the initial armour break? I believe they’re only supposed to cap at 10.

The mash armor breaks exceed the cap! The furies scaling with the armor breaks makes his damage nuts
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Could you explain how to use his MASH ability? Struggling a bit over here.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

Also Kabam thanks for making the 115% AAR in the sig ability not have a scaling effect, I love having that full Domino counter available at sig 1. :)

Really ? that's better than i thought ? no max sig always a good thing.
  • Options

I think I am missing something couldnt stack those armor breaks
    how to use MASH ability?
    i turned on the refight for one and didnt for once and didnt make a difference so I am prolly doing something wrong

The mash armor breaks exceed the cap
    To mash, just spam the the left side of the screen (blocking animation) during special attacks, heavy attacks, before the fight starts, and parry.
    The prefight makes it so that you don't actually have to manually mash yourself, but it's slightly less effective than you do the mashing yourself.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Just test him, seem like Mash! is really practical, i was able to stack 10+ fury in just few seconds.
  • Options

how to use MASH ability?
    i turned on the refight for one and didnt for once and didnt make a difference so I am prolly doing something wrong

To mash, just spam the the left side of the screen (blocking animation) during special attacks, heavy attacks, before the fight starts, and parry.
    The prefight makes it so that you don't actually have to manually mash yourself, but it's slightly less effective than you do the mashing yourself.
    there is no counter on the screen though right? i only see the green thing light up at times
    There is a counter, it's like a greyed effect that goes up until the animation ends and they become "real" effects.
  • Options

Could you explain how to use his MASH ability? Struggling a bit over here.

You spam during special attacks to gain bonuses (extra heal blocks and suppression debuffs)
    You spam during heavy attacks to gain more armor breaks
    You spam before the fight starts to gain more armor ups
    You spam during parry to gain furies
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

how to use MASH ability?

there is no counter on the screen though right? i only see the green thing light up at times
    When the green thing lights up that's when u mash
  • Options
    slacker said:

Really ? that's better than i thought ? no max sig always a good thing.
    It's awesome, plus it seems his debuff duration reduction ability scales relatively well as well.
  • Options
    slacker said:

Just test him, seem like Mash! is really practical, i was able to stack 10+ fury in just few seconds.

Yep, super easy to ramp up his damage. Way easier than it was before, which also required a synergy and was still quite slow.