**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cant login in the game

After the update i cant login in the game who has the same issue aswell?

Comments

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Just wondering. I updated blah, blah, blah and started the game, it stayed on the log in screen for eight minutes. I shut the game down to come here and see if it's a widespread thing or if I'm just lucky like that. It usually only takes 10 seconds or so. Thanks in advance! I'm going to back and try again. I hope I don't see that screen forever again, thanks.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Never mind, I tried again, it happened again. Tried again and it logged in in just a couple of seconds. I'm hoping it was just a freak occurrence, sorry for the bother, thanks!
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Never mind, I tried again, it happened again. Tried again and it logged in in just a couple of seconds. I'm hoping it was just a freak occurrence, sorry for the bother, thanks!

Probably a glitch where it won't show you the screen where the resources are being downloaded. Happened to me once.. I restarted the game and it showed me the downloading resources screen & most of the resources ware already downloaded and it completed the remaining.
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    Mine worked earlier but not now. 😔
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    Took ages but eventually went in...
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Infinite loading screen for me too.
  • KriskrizKriskriz Posts: 17
    Anyone else having login issues? Was working fine after the update
    It's not opening now
  • KriskrizKriskriz Posts: 17
    My friend also has it
    He went on to uninstall and reinstall game for 3 times
  • Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 66
    I also can no longer login........
  • ArcticWolf2ArcticWolf2 Posts: 21
    I tried to login and then the game crashed until I gave up and had to make a new account because also somehow my Google play acc doesn't work anymore so it sure is fun having lost a good half a year of progress
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I haven't been able to login since I updated either.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

I tried to login and then the game crashed until I gave up and had to make a new account because also somehow my Google play acc doesn't work anymore so it sure is fun having lost a good half a year of progress

Use your Kabam account
  • JmciocJmcioc Posts: 30
    Cant login. On cellular and tmobile. Sucks because i need to launch aq. And its so late
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    It's working fine now.
  • KossukoseKossukose Posts: 59
    Same here 🙄
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52
    i restarted uninstalled & still infinite load screen.
  • TrevenorfTrevenorf Posts: 53
    I have the same problem :(
  • metalmissionarymetalmissionary Posts: 52
    i had it sort of but it was like i had a brand new account. now after uninstalling game it's back to infinite loading.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    Still not getting in