**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Cosmic dilemma.. Use T5 & AG or wait...

CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So a very long time ago my first T5 was cosmic and not long after I got a 6* Cosmic Ag and they have been sitting in my inventory for freaking ever waiting until I got a good enough Cosmic to use them on. Recently I R3d nick fury so I was really hoping to pull a 6* CMM and my plan was to choose Cosmic as the class crystal when I explored abyss ( 2/5 paths completed)
Well, this morning I opened a 6* basic crystal and pulled Corvus so now I'm at a loss on what to do. I know that he is a beast and I know very well it could be like forever until I pull Captain Marvel. I looked at my 5-star Corvus sig ability and I can't help feeling like it's not worth using my 6* Ag On but i also feel like if I use the t5 on corvus and save the ag for CMM then it's also a bad choice because I'll awaken CMM but won't be able to R3 her then so I'm at a loss of what to do so I'd appreciate some educated opinions very much.

For reference , I've explored everything In the game so far except for Abyss. And I'll post some roster pics as well incase it affects what you'd advise.

6* Cosmic dilemma.. Use T5 & AG or wait... 61 votes

R3 and awaken Corvus
45%
JadedzuffyKossukoseJuggerNotReaper2823Wine_LoverLuke9523Kill_GreyEtjamaTotalMonster109WedgemonsterSarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69BocksaroxBerjibsThoye3MasterpuffDanish005SaltE_Wenis69Scrubhan 28 votes
R3 CORVUS and save AG
40%
SnakeEyes69TristanNapaHeroSidDDragonCosmicspiderman777No_oneukgsil6374Hera1d_of_Ga1actusddombooscka2536AATTFiiNCHTHE_KING_0602IronGladiator22RenaxqqParam1988CreeseazBen_15455ChikelQfury 25 votes
Save t5 and ag
11%
DNA3000The_Blue_JaguarAleorTed_n00bgentSwarmOfRavensking_ov_scrubsWill3808 7 votes
Other (explain)
1%
Ethereality 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    R3 CORVUS and save AG
    I’d personally rank 3 Corvus. I personally don’t like sitting on resources for a specific champ when you’ve got awesome champs who can use them - I know some do, but it could be months/years until you pull the desired champ you want.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Save t5 and ag
    You’re thronebreaker and don’t have anymore content to complete that you’ll need Corvus for so there’s no rush to use either the t5cc or ag. It sounds like you really want to use them on cmm and I agree with you that you should wait.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    R3 CORVUS and save AG
    He's super good but
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    R3 and awaken Corvus
    Anyone saying to r3 and save the ag don’t understand the importance of his signature ability.

Definitely rank 3 and awaken. Not many cosmics out there HAVE to have their sig unlocked. Cmm/corvus/cgr? Options are limited...maybe awaken Angela but then you need 200 sig stones.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Save t5 and ag
    I ranked corvis for tb. Looks like you already have the title, so I wouldn't. I mean, he's good for aw/aq, but bad in act 6. On the other hand, he makes aq fights short, wich is a good thing. But he he should work as well at r2.
    As for ag — I also have cosmic and not using it on corvis. Just because I never needed his sig and there are cosmic champs who will benefit more (like cull, surfer, Angela, carnage, hopefully Hyperion some day).
    Also there were two champs in 6* pull I'd rank over corvus - aarkus and surfer. I pulled them both right after I ranked corvus. So if you want to get cm asap, r3 that guy
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,663 Guardian
    Save t5 and ag
    I would save unless an R3 Corvus is going to do something for you the 5/65 isn't. Absent that, I wouldn't rank or awaken.

You don't want to hold your resources forever waiting for the perfect champ, for the simple reason that everything gets easier to earn over time. You don't want to lose the benefit of having the resource by waiting so long that by the time you use it it hardly matters anymore.

But there are a lot of good cosmic champs out there. You don't have to wait for CMM. Waiting for a strong cosmic champ you don't have as 5/65 and ranking that would be better than ranking a redundant Corvus - assuming he'd be redundant. If you want two Corvus champs to use in two different pieces of content simultaneously, go for it. But if one is going to be sitting on the bench, ranking another cosmic would be more useful to you in the long run. It might take a very long time to pull the one you want, but it will probably take less time to pull interesting options

Heck, you have a 6* Venom already, and ranking him up would make more sense to me than ranking up a second Corvus. Again, unless having two highly ranked Corvus has specific use to you. Only you can answer that.
  • Options
    R3 CORVUS and save AG
    DNA3000 said:

I would save unless an R3 Corvus is going to do something for you the 5/65 isn't. Absent that, I wouldn't rank or awaken.

You don't want to hold your resources forever waiting for the perfect champ, for the simple reason that everything gets easier to earn over time. You don't want to lose the benefit of having the resource by waiting so long that by the time you use it it hardly matters anymore.

But there are a lot of good cosmic champs out there. You don't have to wait for CMM. Waiting for a strong cosmic champ you don't have as 5/65 and ranking that would be better than ranking a redundant Corvus - assuming he'd be redundant. If you want two Corvus champs to use in two different pieces of content simultaneously, go for it. But if one is going to be sitting on the bench, ranking another cosmic would be more useful to you in the long run. It might take a very long time to pull the one you want, but it will probably take less time to pull interesting options

Heck, you have a 6* Venom already, and ranking him up would make more sense to me than ranking up a second Corvus. Again, unless having two highly ranked Corvus has specific use to you. Only you can answer that.

Well I have a 5* maxed out venom as well as the 5* corvus too...

And everybody has made some good points so far I just wish it made it easier to choose what to do lol.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,663 Guardian
    Save t5 and ag
    Creeseaz said:

DNA3000 said:

Well I have a 5* maxed out venom as well as the 5* corvus too...

And everybody has made some good points so far I just wish it made it easier to choose what to do lol.
    Ultimately, rank up decisions are very personal, because everyone has different things and needs different things. The best champ for someone else is almost never the best champ for you.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Other (explain)
    I vote "other" because it all boils down to how bad do you really NEED a 6* awakened Corvus ( or even CMM for that matter) given your roster ( which is already pretty stacked if you ask me). You have them both already duped and maxxed as 5*, so:

Would having any if them as awakened R3 make THAT much of a difference in your roster and your ability to handle the game's content?

Be honest with yourself. In what way would a R3 6* awakened CMM or Corvus impact you? I personally think it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

You know who can have an impact though, both as R3 and awakened ? CGR. Or what if Kabam decides to release Hyperion as a 6* in two months? Now these two might bring something to the tabke that you perhaps currently don't have .

Just my two cents.
  • Options
    R3 CORVUS and save AG

I vote "other" because it all boils down to how bad do you really NEED a 6* awakened Corvus ( or even CMM for that matter) given your roster ( which is already pretty stacked if you ask me). You have them both already duped and maxxed as 5*, so:

Would having any if them as awakened R3 make THAT much of a difference in your roster and your ability to handle the game's content?

Be honest with yourself. In what way would a R3 6* awakened CMM or Corvus impact you? I personally think it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

You know who can have an impact though, both as R3 and awakened ? CGR. Or what if Kabam decides to release Hyperion as a 6* in two months? Now these two might bring something to the tabke that you perhaps currently don't have .

Just my two cents.

And r3 awakened cmm would make a huge difference I rarely use my 5 * Champs anymore if I can avoid it
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Other (explain)
    Creeseaz said:

Just my two cents.

And r3 awakened cmm would make a huge difference I rarely use my 5 * Champs anymore if I can avoid it
    Then you just answered your own question...
  • Options
    R3 CORVUS and save AG

Creeseaz said:

Just my two cents.

Then you just answered your own question...
    hows that