**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Notifications on Apple Devices

king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
first off, i have an iphone 11 that i got in the fall of 2019. before that, i had an android all my life. i’d always get notifications on my android but for some reason, notifications were not an option for this game on my iphone 11. i even went into settings to turn them on but there was literally no option to turn them on, they just didn’t exist.

when i updated the game, much to my surprise, it asked me to allow notifications for the game. for the past year and a half, notifications weren’t a thing for me, and all of the sudden with this update, i can have them now. am i the only one that just didn’t have notifications on my apple device?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

first off, i have an iphone 11 that i got in the fall of 2019. before that, i had an android all my life. i’d always get notifications on my android but for some reason, notifications were not an option for this game on my iphone 11. i even went into settings to turn them on but there was literally no option to turn them on, they just didn’t exist.

when i updated the game, much to my surprise, it asked me to allow notifications for the game. for the past year and a half, notifications weren’t a thing for me, and all of the sudden with this update, i can have them now. am i the only one that just didn’t have notifications on my apple device?

I’m hates them so always had them of
  • On Apple (at least on iPad, assuming on phone as well), there has ALWAYS been Notification Setting for MCOC.
    From either of both locations in Settings, general “Notifications” section and then select which App. Also under specific MCOC App Settings, Notifications is one of the settings under there.

If it is just now asking about it, that could be related to Apple's new Policies regarding Information sharing, etc (?) that was just recently rolled out (or will be soon ?), where Apps will have to identify what type of Info would be allowed to access, etc.