Comments

• Ciftci_35Ciftci_35 Member Posts: 13
    Elthan said:

In-Game Name: A.C!FTC!
    Device and Model: MI 10T Pro
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 32.0.0
    Game Mode: All (AQ, AW, EQ, Story quest, Arenas etc)
    Description of the Issue: the game became super laggy since the update yesterday. It even freezes sometimes. Before the update, I had no issue. In it's current state, the game is unplayable and I'm worried not being able to keep doing the summer of pain challenge.

• HorhusHorhus Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: hórhus
    Device and Model: Poco X3
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Game Version Installed: Latest from Google Play store (32.0.0)
    Game Mode: All of them.
    Description of the Issue : After the update the game is practically unplayable, the FPS is dropping and returns to normal all the time.
  • MHMDFAISALMHMDFAISAL Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: MHMD FAISAL
    Device and Model: POCO X3
    Device Operating System: ANDROID-10,MIUI-12
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue:this new updates I have too much problem for me and my friends.problem is game menu are smoothly but entering fight too much lag and quickly comes to close..I can't parry and some time high speed to play and lag too. I can't play everything...I'm still in platinum 2 ally I can't to manage aq and aw. Please fix this problem quickly... Thankyou...
  • FenrizulvFenrizulv Member Posts: 13
    In-Game Name: King Nothing
    Device and Model: Xiaomi POCO X3 NFC
    Device Operating System: MIUI 12
    Cellular or WiFi: Both.
    Game Version Installed: Latest version. 32.0
    Game Mode: Every game mode.
    Description of the Issue: I get lags in every fight. specially when they are pinned against wall.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Member Posts: 527 ★★★
    In-Game Name: pl0w
    Device and Model: Samsung SM-J337A
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Frequently when defender throws a special attack and I block or dash back my champ will dash in to the hit. Has been happening for about a year and reminds me of reverse control unblockable magik.

Frequently while dashing backwards twice my champ will instead dash forward.

Occasionally while dexting my champ will go unresponsive or will block and then release block instead of dashing back.

After dexting or blocking a special attack my champ is unable to dash forward and whiffs their medium in place.

Occasionally block doesn't register.

Defenders lag, stutter or seemingly slow down just before the moment of blocking causing parry not to register.
  • MousiasMousias Member Posts: 39
    In-Game Name: Mousias
    Device and Model: Poco X3
    Game Version Installed: Latest from Google Play store
    Description of the Issue: There seems to be an issue with Poco X3, not sure what it is. After the update, frame rate drops massively, the game underperforms when there are flashy animations like the beam of Apocalypse's sp1, or when Human Torch enters Nova Flame. Massive FPS drops, plus a "speed up lag" occasionaly. Please acknowledge the issue and inform us what your next steps are going to be. The game is unplayable on this phone, had to redownload the game on my old phone.
  • chookyassochookyasso Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: chookyasso
    Device and Model: Xiaomi mi 10t
    Description of the Issue: fps drops in fight , crystal opening , when i select champion. 1 seconds whitout touching the screen fps drops
  • Infantino1Infantino1 Member Posts: 1
    My guillotine 2099 regen doesn’t work after hitting 15% health, and my black widow(snow suit) passive evade with synergy of red guardian doesn’t work even though it has a hundred 100% chance to evade basic attack
  • HassanTxHassanTx Member Posts: 1
    In-Game name: Hassan.Tx
    Device and model: Poco X3 NFC
    Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or Wi-fi: Cellular and Wi-fi
    Game Version Installed: 32
    Issue: Parryng is late, dex and heavy attack are difficult. Sometimes the HAttack starts from nowhere and dex sometimes doesn't work.
  • WillemVanHWillemVanH Member Posts: 2
    Black Widow's (Deadly Origin) passive evade is not working.
  • K1aymationK1aymation Member Posts: 12
    In game name: throne.......
    Device and model: samsung note 8
    Device OS: latest
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version: latest available
    Game mode: aq, aw, monthly content, side quest
    Parry and dex had been a mess for quite some time, they just dont response or a lag in response especially during aw. I fight path 9 in aw, in section 1 hazzard shift affects the same champs(falcon n CMM) I bring in every round different. At times CMM would suffer from faster incerinate damage, I lose close to 50% from it this last war, but the war before i only lost 20%. Her binary indestructible was nullify against mephisto even though his soul imprisonment period is over. Using falcon on this path might be the worse as his lock on ability DOES NOT WORK! Idk how I am still taking damage from posion/incerinate while active. In section 2, eye for eye, every timely block = stunned. The screen does not show parry and yet I am stunned, many times I evade and still said I parry and I get stunned for whole duration of the fight. This game used to be fun, but now with even core mechanics has issues, maybe you guys at kabam should revert back to getting things right before introducing additional factors ( new champs, abilities, nodes, side quest,etc) as I am sure many players will leave due to simple issues.
  • K1aymationK1aymation Member Posts: 12

This is just unacceptable as falcon's ability is simply broken in this fight on hazzard shift
    Kimse bu sorunlarımıza cevap vermiyor
    Oyun sadace iPhone kullanıcıları için var androidlere önem verilmiyor artık herkes kendine çare arıyor ama yok arkadaşlar
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

This is just unacceptable as falcon's ability is simply broken in this fight on hazzard shift

Mephisto is AAR immune. You should read abilities, it helps.
  • HxfxHxfx Member Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: Hxfx
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
    Device Operating System: MIUI Global 12.5.1 (Android-based)
    Game Mode: All modes but it seems to be most severe when playing heavily noded fights, so basically all complex content.
    Description of the Issue: Extreme lag and glitchy FPS display frame loss combined to make all gameplay nearly impossible, but especially complex/challenging content.

Pretty sure others are experiencing this, too, but it's very disappointing to report that I basically cannot play any challenging content whatsoever, including the Summer of Pain challenge this week. There's just no way, and I'm a fairly talented player.

I've uninstalled and re-downloaded the game already. and I'm losing animation continuity on practically all content at this point whether on Cell or Wifi data.

While at first it was fairly intermittent, and I assumed at that point that it was a network issue, after the last update it now affects every champion and every fight at this point and seems to only be getting worse and more pronounced and more frustrating.
  • HxfxHxfx Member Posts: 7
    Hxfx said:

In-Game Name: Hxfx
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
    Device Operating System: MIUI Global 12.5.1 (Android-based)
    Game Mode: All modes but it seems to be most severe when playing heavily noded fights, so basically all complex content.
    Description of the Issue: Extreme lag and glitchy FPS display frame loss combined to make all gameplay nearly impossible, but especially complex/challenging content.

Pretty sure others are experiencing this, too, but it's very disappointing to report that I basically cannot play any challenging content whatsoever, including the Summer of Pain challenge this week. There's just no way, and I'm a fairly talented player.

I've uninstalled and re-downloaded the game already. and I'm losing animation continuity on practically all content at this point whether on Cell or Wifi data.

While at first it was fairly intermittent, and I assumed at that point that it was a network issue, after the last update it now affects every champion and every fight at this point and seems to only be getting worse and more pronounced and more frustrating.

I also wanted to mention that the lag/FPS display/animation loss stuff all happens whether or not the OS Game Turbo Boost assistance is on or off. That toggle doesn't seem to have any effect on the lag/FPS display/animation loss issues.
  • Nabil1069Nabil1069 Member Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: Vigilante 71
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
    Device Operating System: 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: I've just brought the new phone and installed the game in all the possible way I could. But I failed to run the game in my new device. I live in New York city, NY. But still from play store it's showing that the game is not supported in my country and then I tried to download the apk file from Google and installed it. But the game is not running. Please suggest me that what should I do to play the game in my new device. I'll be grateful.
  • LemoNotLemoNot Member Posts: 181
    edited July 2021
    not the boy
    Moto G7 Play
    Android 10
    WiFi (I have no cellular data plan)
    Latest version
    All parts of the game.

Hello again, thought everyone might miss my honeyed words so I'm back. Still facing the exact same issues as outlined at least twice before: crashing, freezing, framedropping at the dropping of a hatting, you know the drill. New content is cool and enjoyable when playable, but it doesn't matter to me if I can't play consistently. I know I'm bad at the game, but all these extra obstacles turns this fighting game into an RPG, and I can't counter the status effects. Again, please add some low(er)-graphics setting, and/or maybe prioritize fixing the performance issues just a titch more. Hope the devs are reading, and y'all have a good day.

Edit: should probably mention that when I say 'All parts of the game,' I mean that literally. Store, Fight, Champions, and Crystals tab, in a quest, in a fight (all modes), loading before and after a fight, opening crystals, the bloody Home screen? Overflow cache, too? I can't tell how or why it keeps happening, hoping it's just my wi-fi or some other baloney.
  • Gusnit1Gusnit1 Member Posts: 2
    Gusnit1 said:

In-Game Name: Gusnit1
    Device and Model: Poco X3 NFC
    Game Version Installed: The last
    Description of the Issue: Today, i was playing arena, AW, and all the game modes without any problem. After update the game today, i start to suffer with big crashes. Fights with a lot of lags and sometimes, I was attacking, I suffered a freeze and was being beaten in the next second.

Nothing has change yet,
  • totheendoftotheendof Member Posts: 50
    Game crash BEFORE starting fight in AQ steals half my health. This has been happening for six months. Where’s the fix?
  • K1NGR3DK1NGR3D Member Posts: 32
    In-Game Name: GODK1NGR3D
    Device and Model: Motorola G Stylus
    Device Operating System: Android 11.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi and cellular data metro pcs
    Game Version Installed: The latest version from the google play store
    Game Mode: all game modes every fight i win or lose there is a red wifi signal
    Description of the Issue:

So i know its not my wifi cause i also game on my xbox along with my pc and my latency on both is normally 25ms to 36ms on my phone my latency is 12ms to 14ms is there a setting i need to have active on my phone i use a Motorola G Stylus or is this a known issue i haven't played in about 2 years and decided to hop back on but can't complete fights when it disconnects me.

• mihovkrismihovkris Member Posts: 4
    Ingame name: Absolution
    Device and Model : Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    Operating System : A11, July security patch
    Cellular or wifi : Both
    Game version : latest
    Game mode : everywhere

After 5 minutes of playing, the game freezes mid fight and the next thing i know, i get myself beaten up. This happens for waaay too much time and I think it's time you guys fix it before anything else.
    Check if you have a memory leak.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 151
    In game name - Diesel•23
    Device and Model - IPhone
    Operating System - IPhone 8
    Cellular or WIFI - Both
    Game Version- Latest game update with Hercules
    Game Mode - Always and Everywhere

Game is stuck on loading screen for myself and members of my alliance. This game has the worse lag in the world. Fix this issue because more and more people like myself will find other games or things to do with our lives!!’nnn
  • mihovkrismihovkris Member Posts: 4

In game name - Diesel•23
    Cellular or WIFI - Both

Game is stuck on loading screen for myself and members of my alliance. This game has the worse lag in the world. Fix this issue because more and more people like myself will find other games or things to do with our lives!!’nnn

There's another thread for iPhone users.
  • Kabam ZanzibarKabam Zanzibar Moderator Posts: 647

In game name - Diesel•23
    Cellular or WIFI - Both

Hi @Goofballanatot - You need the iOS thread which can be found here.
  • LomanbLomanb Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Lomanb
    Device and Model: Xiaomi mi 10t
    Description of the Issue: fps drops in fight , crystal opening , when i select champion. 1 seconds whitout touching the screen fps drops.
  • VenatorVenator Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: venatorix
    Device and Model: Galaxy S10
    Device Operating System: 11
    Game Version Installed: 32.00
    Game Mode: EQ, SIde quest, AW, AQ,
    Description of the Issue: These issues happen intermitantly about 70% of the time, I have also noticed my phone becoming very hot when they do (this has never been an issue before this update or with other games). When these events are occuring, then it affects all champions and as the match progresses it becomes worse- It starts with combos stopping short or being unable to charge heavies, then either inputs arriving late or not registering at all, random dashes, dash backs, not being able to throw specials- essentially the controls are barely responsive. As it prgresses it the screen judders and lags become worse, till I usually lose the match at this point.

I have tried restarting the game and the phone, neither worked. But If a wait a period and try again the issue seems to resolve itself. The problem is I do not know when this will happen, mid match, mid war, mid quest...it's costing me time and resources and the game is getting unplayable.
  • Siva22akSiva22ak Member Posts: 81
    I faced some times lagging issues in aq it tooks my champs half health yesterday I faced again that issue
  • Ra1Ra1 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2021
    In-Game Name: Ra0ne
    Device and Model: samsung f62
    Device Operating System: 11
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 32
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: when i am fighting the champion gets stuck for a very small time it feels like video is buffering i have recording of but i am not able to upload it here