**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science Cav Nodes

FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Is it just me or do you guys feel the same way about the cav quest nodes for science. I do it 100% almost every month and before the change of nodes when it was disstrack, I swear the quest was super easy and fast. Now it takes forever :D At least tune up the damage from the furies you get on the current node cuz it does like no damage unless you get to max stack of furies :s
Thoughts from the Community?

Science Cav Nodes 71 votes

Old Cav Science Nodes
85%
BitterSteelMr_PlatypusMSRDLDTerraMasterduxyuwKerneasBuckyBruhAssumedNameDRTOTrevenorfReverend_RuckusNapaHeroBatman_SinsOfAFatherAvengerboy99Denzel116Khanna13Wine_LoverDenslo500RamOnTheLake 61 votes
New Cav Science Nodes
14%
RakeYoungAleorRabangaKsp_2099Thoye3Aziz5253PapdichaatGiuliameijKablNegative_100 10 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Old Cav Science Nodes
    Probably gonna change my mind by next EQ since I have iabom now.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Old Cav Science Nodes
    Kill_Grey said:

He’s not bad for it but it can be annoying if you have the passive from the SP2 active seeing as any dex or parry will remove all your poisons and start it’s timer until you get another poison.
    Old Cav Science Nodes

Kill_Grey said:

He’s not bad for it but it can be annoying if you have the passive from the SP2 active seeing as any dex or parry will remove all your poisons and start it’s timer until you get another poison.
    Opponents are sometimes dead by the time you reach an SP 2 tho.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Old Cav Science Nodes
    You can cheese the new nodes with OG hulk though 👀
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    It takes longer but I’m not necessarily opposed to either since I have CAIW and Void 5/65 s200 to carry lol
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Old Cav Science Nodes
    Definitely prefer diss track since it's a great node for cap iw, but these new nodes aren't that bad red hulk is a great option.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    New Cav Science Nodes
    Right now, I am doing it using Antman😅
    The only problem is the poison, if they can remove it, it would be Better for many of us.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Old Cav Science Nodes
    The old Cav nodes were so much better. Even the original one was pretty user friendly using Luke Cage.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    New Cav Science Nodes
    Current node is easy with rulk and she hulk. More enjoyable imo, then stacking debuffs
    Old Cav Science Nodes
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Maybe, but I haven’t noticed them dying that fast though each time I’ve used him.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Old Cav Science Nodes
    It's a slog and adding salt to the wounds there is a persistent weakness bug that doesn't let us hit harder.
    Old Cav Science Nodes

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Maybe, but I haven’t noticed them dying that fast though each time I’ve used him.
    Suicides + awakened.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Old Cav Science Nodes
    @Kabam Zibiit Would there be a chance that the fury from the node gets a tuneup? Or would you need to test it?
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    New Cav Science Nodes
    I can use my r3 shehulk and red hulk no problem. So I ain`t complaining. Hardly played the original nodes so can`t really compare them.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You realize they change every four months and we’re on a cycle so in around 6 months we’ll have the old one back for a while. Between then and now we have two more months (including April) of the current one and then four months of a new one after that.
    Old Cav Science Nodes
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Suicides + awakened.
    Well it’s purely the suicides part then as mine is awakened.

Point still stands that he was better with the old nodes considering how quickly he ramps up debuffs and how quickly the weakness stacks/falls off meant he hit the fury cap much quicker.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Old Cav Science Nodes
    I own a max sig CapIW and high sig Void, so for me the older one was better.

What I hate is, that now I can't bring Nick for this quest, because he causes CapIW to purify and thus become useless
    Old Cav Science Nodes

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Suicides + awakened.
    Well it’s purely the suicides part then as mine is awakened.

Point still stands that he was better with the old nodes considering how quickly he ramps up debuffs and how quickly the weakness stacks/falls off meant he hit the fury cap much quicker.
    True, but I assume the one with diss track would require special 1 spam so you can have two petrified and the poison as the three debuffs, so your acid burn won't do zero damage. Then there's recoil.