**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

“Best champion of each class,” according to popular vote from forum members. What do you think?

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
So, I’ve been looking through all the polls and discussion threads regarding what forum members think are the best champions in each class, and here are the results (according to popular vote):

Tech: Ghost
Mutant: Magneto
Skill: Nick Fury
Science: Quake
Mystic: Doctor Doom
Cosmic: Hyperion

Do you agree or disagree with this list?

“Best champion of each class,” according to popular vote from forum members. What do you think? 251 votes

100% accurate list
17%
JBC89AssumedNameAdvChristoskillercx23433TawlichrisfernendezzzBatman_SinsOfAFatherKhanna13Wine_LoverHera1d_of_Ga1actusSuperchampion_Skillful_starTripleUBonzodavidThoye3FiiNCHAomine_Daiki10MasterpuffIronGladiator22 45 votes
Pretty accurate, I disagree with 1 or 2 placements
71%
DrZolaBitterSteelMr_PlatypusTimone147Raganatorabn86FrostyTheManMythLegendDrenlinjdrum663LuciusVorenusCrawlingChaosMSRDLDgrud9eSungjBatwing2000nameplasevilKINGwilsonYoMovesMhd20034 180 votes
Not bad, but 3 or 4 of them are wrong
8%
Drake2078Lvernon15frodo2377SandeepSpseudosaneBulmktTexas_11rischiowvonkgeorgiemenReaper2823Denzel116Pbishop_Sham_No_oneukKillswitch01Suss_WizzardCharlie21540Tostig32StoNerd 21 votes
Terrible, I disagree with almost all of them
1%
Foxhero007PrathapMike6421Maxwell24Shivam868 5 votes

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Agree with all except Mutant and Cosmic.

For me, I'd say:

Mutant: Colossus or Omega Red.
    Cosmic: Venom
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    This is there opinion so I neither agree or disagree
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Best Mutant Omega IMO, just because he covers much more ground. Not that Mags is terrible against non-metals, just you don't normally use him for those and in those regular matchups, Omega is better.

Also, I value Aegon over Nick although I don't have Nick yet.
  • SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    This is some poll-ception... a poll where we agree or disagree with polls where we agree or disagree on the best champ
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

I believe ægon to have overall much more value than nick, which I think is a pretty unpopular opinion.

And magneto Vs omega is debatable. But I won't get into that. If you want to start that fight, there's only one man to tag.

This is my opinion as well

Although science could probably be changed...
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    100% accurate list
    Whoops i actually think Mutant is Omega.

As for Aegon VS Nick, Aegon is in my opinion one of the most essential champs in the game, but Nick is overall better.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    For a non-suicide build, yeah probably. When you run suicides Nick loses to Ægon, Doom to BWCV, Hype to CG or CGR, Mags to Omega.

I don’t run suicides tho so I would say it’s pretty good besides maybe Omega>Mags? If you can parry heavy and they are #metal sure Mags is better but there are enough places where that’s not the case so I think OR edges him out by a little bit.
  • smg1062smg1062 Posts: 5
    NO more love for Glaive? My max duped 5* is an absolute killing machine and I just moved my 6* to R2. :/
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Cosmic ghost rider seems like a cheat code from all the videos I've seen so I'd take him over hyperion. Rest of the list is pretty spot on, maybe some debate on mutant but I know Mags is for sure the top one for me
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Is this running suicides or not? Cuz if so Claire > Doom
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Masteries play a huge role ...if I was to consider suicides then bwcv would go to top of mystic,omega to mutant,Corvus to cosmic(don’t have cgr so can’t comment on him) and depending on the path Aegon over fury so it’s probably like 2 different lists based on whether u run suicides or not
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    This is pretty accurate. However, I personally don't really like Hyperion, and would probably put CGR/Corvus
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I disagree with
    Mutant: omega
    Cosmic: corvus
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Those are favorite champs, not best champs.

And as unscientific as a poll can be.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    100% accurate list
    I totally agree
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

I disagree with
    Mutant: omega
    Cosmic: corvus

It's beautiful. 🥲
  • Not bad, but 3 or 4 of them are wrong
    I disagree.
    Why?
    Because i do not agree with tier lists.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

smg1062 said:

NO more love for Glaive? My max duped 5* is an absolute killing machine and I just moved my 6* to R2. :/

Well, he's great; but act 7 healthpools aren't too friendly unfortunately...
    An R3 CG is great for Act 7. I used mine all over Act 7. The globals help him a lot.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

smg1062 said:

Well, he's great; but act 7 healthpools aren't too friendly unfortunately...
    An R3 CG is great for Act 7. I used mine all over Act 7. The globals help him a lot.
    I was referring to a maxed 5*, but yeah I expect rank 3 6* to do well with the boosts.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Qacob said:

I believe ægon to have overall much more value than nick, which I think is a pretty unpopular opinion.

And magneto Vs omega is debatable. But I won't get into that. If you want to start that fight, there's only one man to tag.

😈 Mags vs. Omega is closer than I like to admit. But I'm still choosing Omega any day. Plus I personally view Corvus > Hype due to his awakened ability being so damn powerful.
    what my twin said
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Qacob said:

😈 Mags vs. Omega is closer than I like to admit. But I'm still choosing Omega any day. Plus I personally view Corvus > Hype due to me always running full suicides
    I believe this is what you meant to say?