**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sunspot vs Domino | First R3 Six Star

youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
The plan is to finish completion on Act 6 today. I have a fully formed T5 Mutant Catalyst and right now my best 6* Mutant options I believe are Domino and Sunspot.

I have suicides unlocked, but I don't run them all the time. I have a 5* Masacre at R4 and a 6* RHulk at R1. I use my 6* R2 Warlock all the time and hope to have him as my next R3. In the near term, I'm more interested in jumping into Act 7 than fully exploring Act 6. Who should I take up first?

Sunspot vs Domino | First R3 Six Star 91 votes

Domino
35%
Disbanded_pensSpity68RotellyWrathful_RavenSpurgeon14pseudosaneBattle_GreninjaJuggerNotTheAngryOneAleorBatman_SinsOfAFatherColinwhitworth69Kill_GreyDeaconHera1d_of_Ga1actusEinfachSoTRONG94krystolixWedgemonsterGreekhit 32 votes
Sunspot
64%
Timone147RaganatorzuffyTristanAjisdopeTerraLvernon15Warlord5386JumpthesharkBuckyBruhShrimpRkekhanRakeYoungKDSuperFlash10Denzel116JChanceH9RookiieWine_LoverSidDDragonQacob 59 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Domino
    @Etjama, you are hereby advised to not open this thread.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

@Etjama, you are hereby advised to not open this thread.

Woah woah woah, you voted for Domino!?!? At least Sunspot has incinerates, perfect block, and prestige! I mean, I wouldn't R3 either but... Domino!?
    Cuz I saw that he runs suicides, lol. But I didn't see the part where he said he doesn't run it too much.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Sunspot
    No rng
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Thanks for the advice so far everyone. Is Thronebreaker worth it in this case or should wait for a better Mutant or to form a different Class T5 (I'm about 30% more away from Mystic and Tech)
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Perfect Blocks are quite handy and he is apparently good for quite a few paths in act 7 from what I've seen.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Sunspot

Perfect Blocks are quite handy and he is apparently good for quite a few paths in act 7 from what I've seen.

He is good for biohazard paths too when he is a horseman of apocalypse. Also good for clapback nodes.
    I personally have him as 3.45 6* unduped. I like using him.
    I do have a 5* R5 Apocalypse that I use frequently. So either of them could be a Horseman too, for sure.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Sunspot
    you can use him in 7.1 as well
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Sunspot
    Out of those domino would be my 5th pick to r3
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunspot all the way
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Sunspot if you must
  • MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Sunspot
    Sunspot is amazing. One of best attackers in AQ map7
  • Domino
    Domino. My first r3 was domino, and i have no regrets. I know there are a lot of sunspot fans, but he is prestige fodder pretty much. Decent utility but not a first option to a lot of stuff. Domino on the other hand, is still a relevant defender, underrated attacker, and part of the flaming trinity, which helps in a lot of content ( i used her a lot in act6 exploration).
    In the end, that is my opinion. OP< i suggest you look through your roster needs and see who you need more.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Sunspot
    For the love of God no Domino , Sunspot would be far better than her anyday. The only thing reliable about her is her being a great defender and Damage. Otherwise Sunspot should be your choice.
  • domino is way better than sunspot
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    its personal preference do you actually use them if so whose your favorite. Me personally I like Domino but Sunspot awesome too. So this rank up is a win win ! Enjoy your decision!

Domino. My first r3 was domino, and i have no regrets. I know there are a lot of sunspot fans, but he is prestige fodder pretty much. Decent utility but not a first option to a lot of stuff. Domino on the other hand, is still a relevant defender, underrated attacker, and part of the flaming trinity, which helps in a lot of content ( i used her a lot in act6 exploration).
    In the end, that is my opinion. OP< i suggest you look through your roster needs and see who you need more.

I see that said a lot, but I'm showing he's not even in the Top 25 when it comes to the highest prestige.