**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultimate Troll Over?

hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35 β˜…
Nope, not at all..

Comments

• hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35 β˜…
    Of course it uploads it backwards πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats!
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations! I could only dream of pulling a CGR
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Awesome! CGR gang
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SWORD78 said:

Let the debate begin haha I'm not a big ghost fan so I took supreme. I have a full t5cc mystic as well

What’s funny is you actually picked the worst option

I get it tho I absolutely hate Nick Fury in game
    Since I don’t run suicides id take sorcerer over omega too. She’s crazy good
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats! It looks like the cav drop rates increasing is really helping already.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Let the debate begin haha I'm not a big ghost fan so I took supreme. I have a full t5cc mystic as well

I'd do the same most likely.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kill_Grey said:

I'd do the same most likely.
    Same. There is no wrong option in that crystal though and anyone could argue for against any of those 3 based in what they like, need or want. Congrats! Pulled her this week too and looking forward to ranking her up, but had tech in overflow so went with HB first.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Alot of ppl would say ghost. Yes I would have taken OR but don't have any mutant sig stones left and don't have a decent mystic to rank so SS was the better choice for me at this time

Ah okay that makes sense
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats

Never got a 6* nexus crystal.
    Just wanted to feel that excitement once.
  • hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35 β˜…

We also both made it in Prof Hoff's video lol

Very nice pull!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Those pulls make me feel worse about my 100% act 6 reward.

Amateur.
    ^My act 6 100%.