**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Immediate Thronebreaker??

SparrowNittSparrowNitt Posts: 87
edited April 2021 in General Discussion
Will I become thronebreaker??
I have resources but not champs, so should i choose one of these ****??

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    I'm not thronebreaker, so I can't tell you if it's worth it or not for the rewards and improvements, but none of those cosmic champs are that great. I'd wait for better.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Cull is great and I woul definitely take him for tb or you could gamble on Groot since he WILL get a buff soon. Otherwise, I'd wait.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    rank 3 that kamala khan just for the lols
  • jscott96jscott96 Posts: 6
    I took Cull to r3 for Thronebreaker. No regrets and the damage output is fantastic. I would chose him or VTD.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    I personally have my cull at r2 waiting to r3 him once I fill my cosmic t5cc
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    R3 Khamala
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

You have 4 real options. Cull, VtD, Carnage and King Groot (very distant last but has uses). I was debating on taking Cull to R3 and still will in time but I already had Terrax at R2. Cull has serious damage and the higher rank he is, the less you feel with his lack in block proficiency. VtD is really good too, fun to play and great damage once ramped.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    I would totally do Air-Walker, you have a gem for him and he has pretty good prestige, ramped up his damage is moderate but his constant special attacks make up for it, and he has a very lengthy regen, great r3 option. Cull is also up there. Btw air walker is crazy in incursions
  • I mean, I'm pretty bias
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Cull or Carnage would be just fine. But don’t do it if you hate those champs.

TB is a nice flow of added resources—glory store and Black Iso store the main sources, and dailies can in rare instances drop major surprises (but expect mostly T4b/c with a couple of T2a/T5b formed each month).

Dr. Zola
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Tbh I would take carnage up, but it’s your choice, so you can wait
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Carnage, venom the duck and cull are all decently worthy thronebreaker rank ups. Its worth it. You get an extra 25% T5cc monthly as a thronebreaker.

That will help you get more R3 much faster
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★

You have 4 real options. Cull, VtD, Carnage and King Groot (very distant last but has uses). I was debating on taking Cull to R3 and still will in time but I already had Terrax at R2. Cull has serious damage and the higher rank he is, the less you feel with his lack in block proficiency. VtD is really good too, fun to play and great damage once ramped.
    I got him as a r2, is fun untill u draw 3 armor ups in the row the first fight
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Cull, Carnage, or VTD
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I'd awaken Cull and R3 him. Him not being awakened was the only thing that made me take up my CMM to R3 over him.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Cull and VTD are both really great rank 3 options. I’d take both up for thronebreaker.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I would probably just rank up Cull. Why even wait?
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    TB means something like 25-30% of a T5CC. Every month you wait for CMM, corvus, CG is a waste. Even if you find one of those the first 6* you will open as a TB.
  • youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Go for it. You have some very good options. Maybe they aren't the best but who knows how long you'll be waiting for a 'better' option ... instead you can be earning more rank up items while you wait for your next R3
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    wait for better champions