**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cant login in the game

Comments

• TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    Perhaps this helps some of you.

https://youtu.be/kjD5JGCQKjc
  • I have the same problem.
  • Cowboy450Cowboy450 Posts: 5
    I have used 5 gigs of data in 2 days just to move in aq
  • TheJakeTaylor93TheJakeTaylor93 Posts: 11

I am unable to login as well. I have signal on my phone and tried just wifi and neither work. The issue has to be on Kabams end because all other apps work.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    I’m getting stuck on the fight log in screen every 5 or 6 fights. Game locking up and I get the circle of death. Started about a week ago. Of course, last night’s maintenance did nothing. If anything, it is worse today. I have had the circle of death spinning on a fight loading screen the whole time I have been typing this. I will have to force close the app again and hope the fight recovery screen works.

Makes the game virtually unplayable. I posted in the sticky thread, but Kabam ignores that.
  • molon7molon7 Posts: 0
    I have realme x50 pro 5g phone and after the last updated on the game i cant log in to game i made everything....i feel very tired i am close to stop the game.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    hey kabam will do do something????? we are out and can't log in game !
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    i'm using asus rog 2, also having same problem, i can't exit the app or it will take forever to login, and when this happen i need to clear the data so i can enter the game
  • Forrest4lifeForrest4life Posts: 17
    I know there's a thread already but I thought I'd start another one. I haven't been able to login for almost 12 hours now. I've tried Uninstalling it I've tried force closing after that and I still haven't been able to login.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★
    You know there's a thread already, but have started a new one anyway? What's the actual point? Just read through the already made threads.

I had the same issue. I went into the App settings on my phone, completely cleared my cache, restarted my phone and it seems to be working now
  • bensonk2bensonk2 Posts: 30
    I'm having the same issue, ever since the update to to the latest version, my game will randomly not let me in. I thought they had fixed it, as I was able to get in normally most of the day yesterday. I was also in this morning, but now I've been trying for the better part of an hour and cannot get back into the game. I'm on an Android - Samsung Note Ultra 5G
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Just to recap-
    1. Looks to be effecting Android users only and MOSTLY Android 10+.
    2. Possible solutions to try-
    Soft restart (click on restart)
    Hard restart (power cycle/down)
    Clear cache.
    Uninstall/reinstall
    Change provider settings ( Only some carriers).

Anything else?
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 85
    TheKiryu said:

Hope this works for some of you!

https://youtu.be/kjD5JGCQKjc

Didn't work for me, unfortunately (with and without 5g enabled) on a Note 20 Ultra
  • bensonk2bensonk2 Posts: 30
    I was finally able to get back in, only after clearing my game cache and restarting my phone. Not sure if either of those things actually did anything which resulted in me being able to get back into the game... but hey, I'm in..... for now. Still a massive issue though.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 898 ★★★

Luke9523 said:

It's just pointless, because most likely when the mods/admin see them all they will either delete the majority or merge them together.

Hope it works.

You happy they merged the thread now? Lol
    Not really bothered, I just told you it would happen. They don't like having several threads about the same issue. Lol

Luke9523 said:

You know there's a thread already, but have started a new one anyway? What's the actual point? Just read through the already made threads.

I had the same issue. I went into the App settings on my phone, completely cleared my cache, restarted my phone and it seems to be working now

So your method worked it doesn't mean that everybody on the same boat.
    I never said it was going to work for everyone. I said it was what worked for me, so could be worth a try for some people.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    It’s not just AQ. It is happening in the arena and quests, too. Affecting all game play.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    h?!?! can a mod give us a reply ?? we can't log in game... uninstall/reinstall doesn't work too...
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Still can't log in to the game! We might not be able to finish aq at this rate.
  • clearing data and basically reinstalling the game works for me. Sadly, have to download 1 gig of data everytime i want to log in.
  • i have installed the game thrice, it works sometime when i reboot my device. Pls fix this issue as i am holding my alliance back in AQ
  • Bimbo7Bimbo7 Posts: 1
    I'm experiencing the same thing on my S20. Login screen gets stuck. I did the uninstall/reinstall and it worked for a few hours, then was unable to reconnect. Later that day when I got home it connected and I was able to play for a couple hours. Did arenas to keep it open. Once I had to reconnect I got the stuck login screen again. Been that way all day so far. I can not afford to uninstall/reinstall roaming so I'll have to wait until I get home. Also have tried the cache clearing and restarts both hard and soft. They don't seem to make a difference. Running Android v.11 I too would like a response from Kabam. The we'll get to it by the end of the week is an unacceptable answer. Game should be taking down for emergency maintenance until resolved. Android users always seem to get screwed with the new updates.
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    edited April 2021
    I was able to login after 5-6 tries in morning and have kept the app running in background since then . Retrying on session expiration is working for my case . So just a tip , if you get lucky and are able to login , keep the app running in background. But yeah , kabam needs to fix this issue before starting the new side quest and event quest.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Just to recap-
    1. Looks to be effecting Android users only and MOSTLY Android 10+.
    2. Possible solutions to try-
    Soft restart (click on restart)
    Hard restart (power cycle/down)
    Clear cache.
    Uninstall/reinstall
    Change provider settings ( Only some carriers).

Anything else?

Hearing Apple devices are having similar problems. Here in this thread and from ally mates.
  • Leafar69Leafar69 Posts: 0
    The game is taking for ever to load with this new update. I've had to Uninstall the game and reinstall several times in order to play. It's a real pain.
  • Doomking1495Doomking1495 Posts: 3
    Even for me I am using one plus 9 pro
  • Doomking1495Doomking1495 Posts: 3
    The problem is back again plz check I am using one plus 9 pro