**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

6* Nexus Help

OWENSOWENS Posts: 77 β˜…
100% Act 7 today, hoping to get good rng so I could become TB ... didn't happen πŸ™„ but could use some help deciding who to pick from the nexus...
I have Prof at r5 5*, i have an AA but unduped and r2 (recent pull) and dont have a Dragon Man, what do you think?

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Prof x
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…
    AA
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 β˜…β˜…
    Archangel
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well first off, that is an insane Nexus. I would personally take Dragon Man, and do your best to get your 5* AA duped and up to r5 and 112 sig
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AA
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Honestly, AA
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you already have a 5* AA, he can do a lot of similar content, but I would pick Dragon man overall. AA does much more when awakened and at like 100 sig, so unless you see yourself doing that sometime soon, Dragon man might be much more useful. Also depends on suicides a lil bit.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If you already have a 5* AA, he can do a lot of similar content, but I would pick Dragon man overall. AA does much more when awakened and at like 100 sig, so unless you see yourself doing that sometime soon, Dragon man might be much more useful. Also depends on suicides a lil bit.

Archangel only needs his sig ability. He dosent need sig stones. Please dont spread misinformation
    do you have an archangel? 25% AAR is a lot worse than 34% AAR
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209 β˜…
    I would go dragonman if you already have a 5* aa.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tough decision, i would do dragon man probably, lots of busted mutants in game anyway, so he would be a nice addition
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Really the problem with picking AA comes down to how easily you can awaken him. There are apparently arguments to be made about sig level, but that was not my point. He is more useful at 112 sig that 1 sig, so if you are going to the effort of putting an awakening gem into him, I assume that you want him at peak usefulness and are willing to put sig stones in. If you have him sitting unawakened for forever, you might regret picking him, as with pretty much all "puzzle piece" champs. Feel free to choose him if you like, but Dragon Man has much more immediate value (depending on roster, T5CC, etc) while AA value would go past him if you happen to have a mutant awakening gem or generic, or just get crazy lucky and pull him again really soon. Awakening gems are way more rare than sig stones and that is really where the investment will come from (@ all those people arguing about him only needing sig 1).

That being said, I really like awakened AA and would suggest pumping your next 5* generic or class AG into him. It is worth it to at least have one.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Really depends on if you're willing to explore abyss/act 6 for the gem to awaken AA.

Would have personally gone with Prof X then Dragon man since he's one of the few mystics I'd r3. Awakening and getting sigs for 5* AA will be much easier
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    AA. I love my R3. Only sig60 but he still puts in so much work.

That’s an awesome nexus
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,392 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If only one of my Nexus crystals ever had such good choices like that.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dragon Man

JK you should pick Archangel
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Who do you like the most. Can’t go wrong