**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Monthly Quests Class Nodes Changed ?

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
Tech,Skill and Mystic nodes seems changed. Was that announced or is it a bug ?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Announced last EQ or the one before.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I was just about to post a thread on this. It seems like a bug but I’m not sure because I don’t see anyone else talking about it.

I did see it was going on during Seatin’s livestream though.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Will3808 said:

I was just about to post a thread on this. It seems like a bug but I’m not sure because I don’t see anyone else talking about it.

I put it on a different thread about eq
    This was the March announcement.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Will3808 said:

I put it on a different thread about eq
    Can you post that thread please?
    Bendy said:
    I understand that but these are the only update posts I can find. The 2nd link has the Skill changes made back in October.

Bendy said:
    I understand that but these are the only update posts I can find. The 2nd link has the Skill changes made back in October.
    Seems there has been some mixup and hope kabam look into it
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:
    Seems there has been some mixup and hope kabam look into it
    I am in 1.2 so I don't have a point of reference yet. Do you have any screenshots from the EQ to compare?
    Not last months but can get tech and skill

This months tech and skill should be something on youtube for the previous nodes which was the updated versions
    Bendy said:

This months tech and skill should be something on youtube for the previous nodes which was the updated versions

This is last month?

Bendy said:

This is last month?
    This months i dont have lasts month as it was the nodes like nanite healing and when skill applies distorient incinerate they cant evade but what they changed to this month
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi folks, could you please elaborate on these changes you see? We're trying to understand where the confusion is. Thank you for your cooperation.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    I believe they mentioned after they changed the nodes last time that the old ones could still reappear. I can’t remember where it was said but I do remember seeing it. I believe their plan is to have a few different nodes for each class and have them on a rotation, or something along the lines of that, but I could be wrong.

This was last months skill node
    We're trying.
    As u can see skill node is when dot expires instead when evade fails so dont know why the nodes have changed

mystic

Tech
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, could you please elaborate on these changes you see? We're trying to understand where the confusion is. Thank you for your cooperation.

It seems the current nodes for cav EQ are a combination between what we saw back in the fall and what we saw last month... rather than a single iteration of nodes we'd been seeing.. Not sure what the problem is though as it seems fine.. maybe just not what was expected i suppose.

I believe they mentioned after they changed the nodes last time that the old ones could still reappear. I can’t remember where it was said but I do remember seeing it. I believe their plan is to have a few different nodes for each class and have them on a rotation, or something along the lines of that, but I could be wrong.

I think they would of announced if they were gonna be combined before this went live so could be that it is intentional but we should of been noticed before hand so we know

Announced last EQ or the one before.

Maybe try understating the problem?
    @Batman_SinsOfAFather homie, I don't know what your issue is with me but you're barking up the wrong tree. There were updates to the Cav difficulty last month. OPs statement wasn't clear. Since that, as you can see throughout this thread, myself and Bendy have posted screenshots of this month and last month to try and figure out the issue.

Maybe read the entire thread before you try and call me out. Better yet just stay in the shadows.

Kabam Boo said:

It seems the current nodes for cav EQ are a combination between what we saw back in the fall and what we saw last month... rather than a single iteration of nodes we'd been seeing.. Not sure what the problem is though as it seems fine.. maybe just not what was expected i suppose.
    Not a fan of unannounced changes
    Well that's how bugs work smart guy.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    i like these better for what it's worth lol
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    edited April 2021
    My biggest issue is: Why did they nerf Doc Ocks Awakened Heal Block to work with the "Infectious Wrath" node if that's not even the Tech Cav node this month??? That's before getting into the fact that it should've been made to work as is, because if Warlock's heal block counts despite having extra effects than Doc Ock's should work fine too