**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do we really needed that Nova buff?

Why noone talks about the Nova "buff"?

Comments

• PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    At this point did anything really change about him guy is still a colorful trash can
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    There's pretty much nothing new to discuss, he hits harder. That's it. I am glad they made him more useful, but except for damage comparison, there's pretty much nothing to be discussed
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I didnt really notice much of a change at all lol shame as well because the animations and premise of his playstyle are really cool. Im dissapointed because i hoped for a nova buff and now hes "already been buffed" theres no chance of him being a top level attacker
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    Kerneas said:

There's pretty much nothing new to discuss, he hits harder. That's it. I am glad they made him more useful, but except for damage comparison, there's pretty much nothing to be discussed

That's my point for this posting this... Absolute loser... I think they should have done better job... We had champ that was unusable, and now we have him as a new version... Same unusable champion...
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Zverce said:

Kerneas said:

That's my point for this posting this... Absolute loser... I think they should have done better job... We had champ that was unusable, and now we have him as a new version... Same unusable champion...
    It's pretty terrible. I wonder why they went through the hassle of it. They knew and were even told that it wasn't good and they did it anyway.
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 ★★★
    Unfortunately, this buff will not result in me using Nova any more now than I did before the buff, and I never use him at all and have him sitting at 5* R1. While I don’t have a huge amount of experience with him before the buff, from what testing I did do I just didn’t like his play style and overall minimal utility.

He can do some generic damage, but that just won’t cut it in later content where you need to have certain pieces of utility in order to clear content. Ideally, he should have had a moderate buff that gave him some extra utility and made him an overall more useful champ. He can be a pain on defence, but we should also be able to take him into content and enjoyably use him.