**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should my first 6* Rank 2 be?

FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
I'm leaning toward Corvus because he hits so dang hard, but I try to look for utility from my rank ups and he doesn't have a whole lot of extra utility. I don't have Proxima so his True Strike is off the table.

I've been loving Falcon and his Locked On ability is incredibly helpful against evaders, but I'm not sure if it's enough to justify the rank up.

IMIW has a lot of great stuff in his kit but I find I don't use him very much because he just doesn't hit very hard.

Finally I literally just pulled Guardian last night so I haven't had a chance to test him out much but everything I've read and watched indicates that he's a real powerhouse.

Who should my first 6* Rank 2 be? 44 votes

Falcon
18%
RaganatorDrenlinBpn88855Rbk19Reaper2823RockyshockyThe_Sentry06Dönermino 8 votes
Corvus Glaive
70%
danielmathWorld EaterNumanSpurgeon14pseudosaneThefire13OwlkitEtherionGodAstoundsN0_UThoye3MR_61088FiiNCHMarwaceAndyball270Charlie21540ŘïdđhįmHoitadoShenkGr8TonyStark 31 votes
Iron Man IW
0%
Guardian
6%
spaceoctopusodishika123AdamBrew 3 votes
Wait for someone better/Use the resources on Rank 5 5*s instead
4%
Timone147Etjama 2 votes

Comments

• Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Are any of them awakened?
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Falcon
    falcon lock on awesome not only against evade, he shut down so many abilities
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Something tells me you have better 5*s to rank. Corvus, Guardian, and Falcon are all great but they're much better awakened.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Guardian needs high sig and awakening although you could rank him up for the future. Additionally, Corvus awakened is pretty nice and with the rank-up, his range will only increase. If not Falcon, I'd go with Corvus unless you have 5* Quake or something waiting to be ranked up.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus has utility, especially awakened! I would probably take him up over the others, but some may argue Falcon...?
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

Are any of them awakened?

Sorry forgot to add that none of them are awakened (I have no awakened 6*s at all yet).
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus is the obvious answer. Falcon would be 2nd but no way he takes priority over Corvus
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Guardian
    Also not Biased
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    I would do Falcon. Then again, I view Corvus as a crutch. He will easily win the poll.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    If you have a strong number of r5 5* then disregard but even then I would probably hold off. A 6* only becomes real help in act 7 and even then you won’t be looking to Corvus often to run a lane in Act 7 at R2.

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Not until any of them is awakened.